Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
New story content did not last long... I thought I would need to burn through at least a couple bars of NRG. Oh well, back to the grind. Are the new type banners not up? I only see FF XII and CG Lasswell banners.

Molten Core Raider
As expected, three 10+1s this morning, got my first Luneth and two Rems.

edit - Rolled more cause Im weak. Gilgamesh #2, Knight Delita #2 and........Ayaka. I have won the game. People in the offices next to mine are wondering "wtf is he yelling about" right now.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did 3 pulls too. Got emp on the 1st one, completely whiffed on the 2nd pull. And did a pull in support on the 3rd one and got ramza. None were dupes so I guess Im not totally unhappy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a trap. Next banner is probably super good.

Not a bad guess, next banner is probably Sakura's story event, which is going to be the only non-split banner for quite a while unless Jewmi cooks up a GLEX to shit up the banner with.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Almost got Marlboro down. Messed up turn count after 50% threshold and WKN got devoured. WKN is a beast with his magic mitigation fixed.

Molten Core Raider
That sucks. What type of friend unit are you using? I was thinking of pulling Basch out of the lead spot soon and if I can put up something that can help I will.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
That sucks. What type of friend unit are you using? I was thinking of pulling Basch out of the lead spot soon and if I can put up something that can help I will.
Party is WKN, Ayaka, Ramza, 2x GL Sakura and friend GL Sakura. I just need to be more careful with keeping buffs up on certain turns. I will get it next attempt when I have time later.

If I can't get that setup to work, I might switch to using Christine and TT friend and then LB cap the chain with GL Sakura.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got Marlboro down. Thanks for the offer, Nyx.

Ring of Lucii was not nerfed. It was a bug that was fixed right away.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nice job Tiphares! Does that bring you up to all current content complete now? Malboro is definitely still the hardest fight released so far, so if you can beat him, you can beat everything else.

so what was the reason for the noctis TM nerf?
That was a bug, but they patched it like an hour later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Nice job Tiphares! Does that bring you up to all current content complete now? Malboro is definitely still the hardest fight released so far, so if you can beat him, you can beat everything else.
Yes, I am caught up now, finally. I will take down Elnath here soon. Just need to finish setting up my group.

Elnath down on 2nd attempt. First time i pushed thresholds too fast and did not have enough summon orbs. Also, mis-timed Rikkus synthesis on phase 3

Last edited:

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Used a 4* ticket on the healer banner and hit Ayaka on the first pull. Still can't believe it. Was able to save a lot of tickets because of that. I guess it makes up for 100+ pulls trying to get Noctis.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Should be getting a raid next, right? FF XIV?
The FF14 raid has been due for a while now, so it's anyone's guess as to when it actually drops. We should have news tonight or tomorrow (hopefully).

I figured now would be a good a time as any to help some of you with another trial. I switched my friend Basch's gear to 100% evasion, paralyze immunity, and moogle shield + golem for 100% taunt to help with the Ultros Trial.

This is not a fully carry, you still need to provide a reasonable team, but using my Basch with this setup will deal with the biggest threats of the fight, which is the massive physical damage from Ultros and Typhon.

During the fight, you're going to want Basch to do a rotation of Provoke --> Dawn Guard --> (whatever) --> repeat. In phase 2 if Ultros does his dispel (Acid Rain) then start the rotation from the beginning.

No one should take any damage from physical attacks (except on the ambush round before Basch can provoke). There's going to be some magic damage, and the final part of phase 2 has some aoe dispels which will temporarily remove Provoke from Basch, but overall this trial should be doable with an extremely barebones setup using my friend unit. There's a lot of triggers and mechanics to follow in this fight, so be sure to read the wiki's guide I linked.

I'll probably leave him up in this gear until maintenance tomorrow, so hopefully some of you can beat Ultros!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need that. Ima try it here in a few. I got real close to beating him without any special help a few weeks ago

with that strat do you still need to kill typhoon first?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Definitely kill Typhon first. If you kill Ultros first in phase 2 Typhon will permanently snort 3 of your units out of the fight, which will almost certainly include Basch.