Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, I get his STM now, I think? One more REM and I can get hers also.

20 tickets deep and not a single synergy unit.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
randomly decided to 5k and got Balthier. TFW you pull one of the strongest rainbows in the game and you're disappointed.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Did my 4* tickets this morning, and got shit. Hope, and Orran. Pulling a 5 star max on the 4 star pull is like a kick in the nuts. =-/ And I think since I began I only ever received two non-blue from the daily (Which was a Merc Ramza, and Rikku, so can't complain too badly). But those were a couple weeks go--been having real shit with pulls.

But then got home, and with just 5 of the regular tickets, got Rubicante, Grace, Basch another Xon, and two Larsa's. (Really needed the boost to farming, pretty happy even if outside of the Basch they are all middle tier or down). Oh and Xiao, I guess for another six star.

Man, so glad I didn't fully enhance WoL. I'm not wrong is seeing that Basch is simply a better WoL right? He doesn't have provoke though, so I guess he's not as versatile. And no hope, which I'm guessing gets stronger as he gets beefier, and he doesn't have an automatic cover. But magical cover, MP regen, 70% defensive buffs, and superior counters, as well as stats that are a ton better and decent offensive moves that can refresh AE breaks with better ones.

Sucks, I liked WoL--but I'm guessing he's headed for retirement. Will have Basch up and leveled in a bit when I take a break for lunch for you guys.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did my 4* tickets this morning, and got shit. Hope, and Orran. Pulling a 5 star max on the 4 star pull is like a kick in the nuts. =-/ And I think since I began I only ever received two non-blue from the daily (Which was a Merc Ramza, and Rikku, so can't complain too badly). But those were a couple weeks go--been having real shit with pulls.

But then got home, and with just 5 of the regular tickets, got Rubicante, Grace, Basch another Xon, and two Larsa's. (Really needed the boost to farming, pretty happy even if outside of the Basch they are all middle tier or down).

Man, so glad I didn't fully enhance WoL. I'm not wrong is seeing that Basch is simply a better WoL right? He doesn't have provoke though, so I guess he's not as versatile. And no hope, which I'm guessing gets stronger as he gets beefier, and he doesn't have an automatic cover. But magical cover, MP regen, 70% defensive buffs, and superior counters, as well as stats that are a ton better and decent offensive moves that can refresh AE breaks with better ones.

Sucks, I liked WoL--but I'm guessing he's headed for retirement. Will have Basch up and leveled in a bit when I take a break for lunch for you guys.

Yes' he's basically a strictly superior WoL and a strictly superior Mistair in one package.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Daily got me Prishe #2, did a 11x and got Gilgamesh #4. :|

Man, I just want one way to get dual wield. All I have access to now is the Bowie knife.

Yes' he's basically a strictly superior WoL and a strictly superior Mistair in one package.

Awesome. Was great seeing a rainbow at all, but a bonus unit+an even better tank than my current best unit is pretty great.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled again... rainbow #3 for the day and it's duke.
So Prishe #2, Gilgamesh #4, and Duke #1

Is this the best worst luck or worst best luck?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Duke is a nice TM at least. It could have been a Lightning!

For those of you lower level on my friends list, you can use my Basch to mostly carry a team through the legendary mog stage. I've geared him in full evasion and resist, so besides two weak magic attacks from trash mobs, nothing can hurt him. All you have to do is supply some dps and the rest can be your own synergy units.

Use Dawn Guard on the trash mob stages to protect everyone. The black chocobo's single target comet or the wyvern's aero spell can still hurt units, but Basch should block everything else with Dawn Guard active. Give your healer raven cloak so comet or aero never targets them just for 100% safety.

On the final boss, if you geared your team in 100% fire resist (after buffs) then use Dawn Guard again with Basch to block the physical hits. If you're not immune to fire, use Twilight Guard to block all of the nukes, but then the bosses melee attacks will hit units.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Duke is a nice TM at least. It could have been a Lightning!

For those of you lower level on my friends list, you can use my Basch to mostly carry a team through the legendary mog stage. I've geared him in full evasion and resist, so besides two weak magic attacks from trash mobs, nothing can hurt him. All you have to do is supply some dps and the rest can be your own synergy units.

Use Dawn Guard on the trash mob stages to protect everyone. The black chocobo's single target comet or the wyvern's aero spell can still hurt units, but Basch should block everything else with Dawn Guard active. Give your healer raven cloak so comet or aero never targets them just for 100% safety.

On the final boss, if you geared your team in 100% fire resist (after buffs) then use Dawn Guard again with Basch to block the physical hits. If you're not immune to fire, use Twilight Guard to block all of the nukes, but then the bosses melee attacks will hit units.

If there is a second Basch in the group, can Dawn and Twilight guard stack? Also--do bonuses from them stack?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
No, covers do not stack. You can cast them both, but as soon as one activates and covers the team, the other type of cover can not activate that round.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally ripped a mystea trying to get some synergy units. Was gonna do an 11 pull but probo not now

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do multiple forms of regen stack? Say Ramza's song plus Aileen's MP recovery or Luka's regen?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blew a few more tickets from the event and let me kid summon... first pull was Balthier. Next was drace. Niiice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
One of my friends has a totally tricked out Balthier. 1500 attack true double hand setup with spirit killer. Without capping chains he was doing several million damage.

I kind of want him now. So I did a 5k pull. 1 good 10 blue. Said fuck it and did another. Landed Basch. I’m good with that. :)

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Long time lurker here and FTP player. I have a 1065 Orlandeau as my main. Just pulled a Balthier and plan to level him up as my finisher (trying to get one forever). 709254899.