Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Long time lurker here and FTP player. I have a 1065 Orlandeau as my main. Just pulled a Balthier and plan to level him up as my finisher (trying to get one forever). 709254899.

You are full on friends!

Nocello

Golden Squire
Did 2 10+1 got my 2nd trance terra and a Balthier. Was hoping for a Basch, but I think made out pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So, it looks like LGD is definitely the best way to farm because you only get yensa sand people bonus mobs worth 1k each and higher encounter rate. ELT has both pineapples 500 and sand people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Depends on what bonus you can do LGD with. I get better results doing ELT with 500% bonus than I did doing LGD with 350% and I can mostly repeat through.

Nocello

Golden Squire
So, it looks like LGD is definitely the best way to farm because you only get yensa sand people bonus mobs worth 1k each and higher encounter rate. ELT has both pineapples 500 and sand people.
Apparently you can escape all mobs except boss and of course kill bonus mobs and it's only 5 less coins on LGD. 685 killing everything vs 680 by escaping all the way up to boss. You do want to kill any bonus mobs for the extra coins though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
In any case, this even was pretty generous with bonus mobs and I was able to get everything I wanted with only 175% in my own bonus units. Let's hope there is some news tomorrow. I'm sure the new 10-man trial is coming. Is there a part 2 of the this collab? I think I saw someone mention an exploration or something. Maybe the next chapter of the story?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Part 2 is an explore yeah. The big reward in JP was a dagger designed for Gabranth, which is a unit we didn't get so they may change the reward (or they may give it to us anyway). Stats were : +72 ATK +38 DEF & +10%HP w/ Sword. There's also 10k currency and a +20% earth resist materia for the other missions.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Elnath confirmed for tomorrow :emoji_dove:

Part 2 of mog event on Friday. Gabranth's dagger is replaced with a 101 atk gun (since we got Balthier instead).

Campaign update too, and I think this is the update that gives us Fury Ring (30% atk accessory from fat chocobo). Unsure if it's this story update or the next one.

Molten Core Raider
Im both excited and dreading the update. Devs Choice banner (dual banners, did I read that right?), one with Ayaka back in it. This is good cause I need her, bad cause it might indicate CG Fina won't be moved up in the time table, and real bad for my wallet. She's sharing the 5* slot with Rem, so I know already what's going to happen, Ill have like six Rems by this time next week and still no Ayaka.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm biased because I really like CG Fina (she's my 7* healer on JP), but the consolation prize on the Fina banner (Kunshira) is way better than Rem, if that helps make your decision easier.

I'm considering some mild pulling on the support banner, because I really want Dark Veritas, and Ramza wouldn't be the worst pull either, though I want Ramza for his breaks, not for his bard buffs. Would at most be some daily pulls though because Sephiroth is significantly better than Dark Veritas later on.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So what party are you planning for Elnath? Looking forward to the next story chapter and more lapis. Nice to have a skip banner to keep saving also.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My elnath plan is:

Basch -- aoe phys cover
Tilith -- heals
Emperor -- primary dps
9S -- breaker + podchainer for physical arm
Aileen -- podchainer for physical arm
Cerius -- thunder resist buffer
TTerra -- magic finisher with ultima (for mission)
Xon -- dispel + party buffer (stealing them 300% buffs!)
Ace -- mana regen / imperil
Rikku -- re-raise for p3 transition

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im torn on the developers choice banner. I need ayaka and only have 1 rem so getting a dupe to make a 7* doesnt seem like itd be too bad and I dont DV or Ramza either who would be nice. But I dont wanna blow my wad before cg fina and sakura

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, the next CG banner should be soon. So apparently maintenance is now... did not see a notice of that coming. So much for those atena orbs. At least my NRG was used up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, the next CG banner should be soon. So apparently maintenance is now... did not see a notice of that coming. So much for those atena orbs. At least my NRG was used up.
maintenance at 6pm West Coast.... what the fuck.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Elnath down, all missions. I used the team I posted above except I swapped Refia for Rikku (reraise helps the p3 transition). Video of my kill with commentary walkthrough:

Now we wait forever until the next 10 man.....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the looooong term, pulling Rem dupes isn't the worst thing in the world because her STM is pretty insane. 40/40 mag/spr 40%/40% mag/spr