Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Well we're getting a retarded tomb raider collab event next week.

More importantly though, Tidus enhancements announced for next batch! <3

Another raid with the same All moogles and 4* tickets. No mention of the story event and CG unit this month, but it has to be Fina. The Explorer Aileen would be amazing for 10-mans if you already have Aileen. Also, her materia looks good for the new DH meta. Free Bowie Knife too.

The 30 million celebration moogles have been changed from specific TMRs to all moogles (5 or 10%). So through the event you'll get between 70% to 1.4 TMRs of your choice.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, just did the Beasts of the Dark trial, took it really slow--had a friend's grim lord there to make it pretty easy, I can see how dated these are given the new units, had to be careful with my Laswell not to push past two thresholds on a single hit. But still need to go grab the Siren's robe. Was wondering, if you push a threshold in their round 2 of the previous threshold (Where they do the big AEs), does it reset their AE back to the "prep" phase?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tiphares evade WoL got it done for me!
Ah ok. I got my noctis up for anyone that wants/needs it for now.

GetConfigurationImage

ID: 471 655 020

Normally run Noctis to solo the event, but he flipflops for Machine Killer or Man Eater.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
i need to find a carry for that boss, i can't get it done
Pretty sure we are friends if you want to use my evade WoL. If not, 082,714,846 when the servers come back up.

Also, looks like we get 6 tickets, a 5% moogle, and 500 lapis for killing the raid boss 20m times.

Last edited:

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
thank you man, got it done, took a bit so i could get it all done in 1 try, but its done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
But it is beyond their control. So they say. Maybe it is Apple's fault? Or your fault for choosing Apple? LOL. I am sure there will be adequate compensation.

It was mentioned on the main forum--it's most likely because they didn't list the rates for items in loot boxes extensively enough so apple didn't accept the update. In FFDOO every item is listed in terms of what chance you have to pull it--which is what Apple is expecting now. The percentages based on rarity probably aren't cutting it.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Did they ever make the trust grind easier?

I only macroed once, and just to learn how its done with Nox, and only for one energy bar...I started three months ago now, and have 3 "earned" TMRs. Only one across the first 2 months, but now that I can reliably do most "event" content, and do the weekly expedition reward, and the monthly Arena reward, I figure without luck from raid drops I'm getting about a TMR every month from just playing. (Note: I actually now have like 14 TMRs, but most of them are the "free" ones that come from specific raid rewards, like the Moogle Plushie, or Loyal Warrior this event--I have 4 of each. But in so far as TMR's I've picked, 3.)

Edit: From what I've read, this is a lot higher than a year ago. But I'm not sure if the last few months of events are abnormal or not. But without events monthly I get about 35% of a TMR, with them I get a full one about. This month I've actually gotten 1.5, but got really lucky with raid drops and got a 10% moogle, and 2 5% ones. But take all that how you will.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Spent some tickets on the new banner because I am a sucker for limited units. Tickets only: 16 rare, 3x 4*, and a 10+1. 6xP. Abel, 2x D. Soleil, and a TR Aileen from my last 4* ticket!

Also, burned all of my FF XV raid coins. 2x 4* tickets and 9x 1% moogles.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I spent my 9 regular tickets and 2 4* tickets.

Got all three banner units. This is good as Aileen's tmr will let me put together a TDH build with the two Elfreedas I have. I think Clouds buster form will still stack with tomb raider though. So hopefully someday he shows up too.

I am saving all lapis for eventual step up banners.

I did a single 10k fp pull. Doesn't seem worth it. I will continue to hoard those for the far off chance we get the 3* unit moogles event.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Grats Pancreas Pancreas
If anyone is having trouble with the Escape from Alexandria (HARD) boss, I have Mystea setup for 100% lightning and earth resist. She takes no damage from the threshold attack. Just escape from all of the trash mob encounters and blow up the boss.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You can also bring a friend Ang and OTK the exploration boss with his LB. All you need is your two Lara Croft's to build a chain and a DEF break (and a well geared Ang friend).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly if you log in through IOS you can get the recent 1500 lapis and other stuff compensation they sent out to apple users today, even if you're normally an android player.