Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got nadda from 18 tickets. Gonna save my lapis since I can't do a full lap.

It's been said a few times already, but it's worth repeating. This really is the best way to go about it for non-whales. Going forward, we should be getting more and more stepups and they're the best chance to pull those banner rainbows, but you really want to go the full lap for that sweet end reward, or keep saving until you can go the distance. Angelwatch posted a pretty good summary of what's to come for stepups based on JP a few posts back.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 laps, got Sephiroth on the last pull of the second lap. I didn't get much for rainbows, but I did end up with a Dark Knight Cecil, Gilgamesh, my second Tidus and fourth Fryevia.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I did one run. Got 3 rainbows total... blah. My 2nd Orlandeu, Dark knight Cecil, and Seph as the last pull. Won't be doing another lap.

Molten Core Raider
I broke down and did one more lap. Emperor #7 (Emp sticks for everyone!), Balthier, Barb dupe, and Seph on the final pull. Purchased all the summon tickets from the Mog dude and snagged a second Seph so Im way done pulling for a while. With my current group and their bonuses i should be done with this event in a few days.

Also, not sure which one of you guys is Spark but Im pruning you off the friends list for now. 33 days offline, gotta make room for more active peoples. If you pick up the game again Ill readd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I spoke too soon. I got a Sepiroth with tickets from the event when I trying to pull a 4th bonus unit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
One lap here. 2nd Lunera, Jiraiya.... and Sephiroth. Dupe Lunera made up for Jiraiya. My 10% tix was a Clyne....

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Spent more than I meant to and no Sephiroth.

Just Lotus Fina, PG Lasswell, Marie, and Aranea. Fina is nice, but I already have Ayaka so I’m kinda meh on the whole thing.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Spent too much (1 lap, ~40 tickets, 15 4*tickets, 2 90% blue tickets) Got a lot of units to round out my team.
Wilhelm
Basch
Ace
Lunera
Aileen (3rd)
Noctis (3rd)
Seph.

Overall, I am happy I got the tanks and mana batteries. Not so thrilled about the cost. I have no reason to pull for awhile now, though.

• 1Like

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I decided to try to get Sephiroth, so I started to do a lap.

At the end of the second pull I have 3 Sephiroths.

Should I just do the third pull? Finish the lap? Count my blessings and call it a day?

If it matters, any further pulls would require buying more lapis.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The next pull is 5k for guaranteed rainbow. That's usually considered a great deal (everyone was all up in arms because we didn't get the guaranteed pull for 5k on Christmas for example).

The banner is still open for 2 more weeks I think. You may get enough Lapis from daily login bonuses and next week's event.

• 1Like

Nocello

Golden Squire
Used 5 3* tickets this morning trying for a 2nd Seph, ended up with a CG Fina. Already Have Ayaka, but I'll take it.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, this game can be brutal with streaks. Since the CG Fina pull last month, I haven't pulled a single rainbow. I believe after burning through another 20 tickets today, I'm over 100 pulls since the last rainbow. Still happy with getting Fina, but its a bummer sometimes when you're in a bad streak.

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I am almost 100% certain I am being punished for talking shit about ffbe on reddit because there should be no mathematical way I could have this bad of luck

Nocello

Golden Squire
Just used last months 10+1 ticket hoping for my first Fry and ended up pulling my 2nd Seph. One day Fry... one day.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Played this when it first came out then kinda fizzled on it. Any chance of a new player catching up in this game without ptw? Been looking for a new gacha game to mess with