Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So the Rerun of the King Mog, is that also going to include the challenge ginger bread man? That event happened when I first began playing so I wasn't able to do it and get Cloud's uniform. Was wondering what the odds are of the challenge event coming too.

fredator

Bronze Knight of the Realm
have 2 skwigelf, zero cloud. i got lucky on seph step up, cloud doesnt like that. wouldnt put it past gUmI to put some aeris karmic strikes on this banner, all elves. i am looking forward to that new ff7 revamp due when i have grandkids

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So the Rerun of the King Mog, is that also going to include the challenge ginger bread man? That event happened when I first began playing so I wasn't able to do it and get Cloud's uniform. Was wondering what the odds are of the challenge event coming too.

Ginger bread man was a part of the Christmas event, and I'm pretty sure the community as a whole would like to forget that ever happened.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ginger bread man was a part of the Christmas event, and I'm pretty sure the community as a whole would like to forget that ever happened.

Brain is all over, I meant the exploration, destroy the reactor. I've never done a King Mog Re-run, not sure if their explorations are re-run as well.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Re-run mission rewards, trial rewards, chests during the exploration, and mog store are exactly as they were when the event ended the first time. If you 100% completed the event already, you get nothing at all for the re-run. It's only for people who missed something, or never ran the event.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah i missed that one too. And Rem's daggers.

This game is in troll mode right now. Logged in, got a rainbow from the half off summon, yay Mercenary Ramza #4 :rolleyes:. Then the game went down for maintenance before i had time to spend more tickets so Im just having to sit here and live with the Unloved Ramza as my last pull.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Re-run mission rewards, trial rewards, chests during the exploration, and mog store are exactly as they were when the event ended the first time. If you 100% completed the event already, you get nothing at all for the re-run. It's only for people who missed something, or never ran the event.

Yeah, I was never able to do the exploration, the reactor thing, on hard mode. I'm just wondering if the explorations that start in week 2 come with re-runs.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I put up Elfreeda for a bonus unit. She is not super geared, but should help if anyone is farming ELT. Also, the Dracotaur is a demon so gear up appropriately.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Meh, I did two laps on the stepup for 50k. Got 4 Eflreeda, no Cloud, with Rem and Nyx. I guess it's not the worst pulls ever, but both off-banner rainbows are completely worthless and no Cloud is sadface. Ahh well, at least some of the later units only need 100% TDH to cap, so it's not the worst thing ever.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just got finished getting Excalibur 2, and standard Excalibur is one of the milestones for this raid heh. Oh well, on the upside, I forgot I was so new to the game I only began playing in the final couple days of this mog event, and didn't know what bonus units were, even--so all I was able to get was two of the rare summon tickets and a few awakening mats I needed to get my Ace to six stars lol. Pretty sweet having a vendor full of tickets as a re-run.

Also, this raid gives Cloud/Elf TMR's moogles--they seem to be dropping at the rate of the 1% moogle, or a little more frequently. Not a bad bonus.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like I got the Sinzar luck this time. 1 lap, 2 clouds, 2 elfreeda (3 total now), marie, pg laswell, and a merc Ramza.

No complaints, but I wish I got a Wilhelm or a second Ayaka.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
P much tapped out on lapis. Used a 11ticket, 10 3*, and five 4* tickets and got a dupe eelreeda and a cg laswell.

The gf did her first 5k pull on her first lap and got 2 clouds. Should she go any further in the lap if she is missing elfreeda but has ex aileen and cloud? She's f2p

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
P much tapped out on lapis. Used a 11ticket, 10 3*, and five 4* tickets and got a dupe eelreeda and a cg laswell.

The gf did her first 5k pull on her first lap and got 2 clouds. Should she go any further in the lap if she is missing elfreeda but has ex aileen and cloud? She's f2p

If she has the lapis pull until you get two elfreeda, worst case scenario is you get Cloud stmr which is an 180 attack 2H greatsword. Exalieen TM really isnt slot efficient much like Nals TM in the future.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
She got a dupe Orlandu, CG sakura and a 3rd Cloud from finishing the 1st lap. Ill probo have her drop some tix to try to get at least 1 elfreeda before banner leaves ty

Molten Core Raider
You pretty much have to have two Elfreedas or you may as well have none. The TDH setup doesnt really work unless you have all the pieces. Blow your load til you get two, or save your resources for another banner imo.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Decided to take the plunge even though I'll have to work through some more of the story to get the last bit for the last step. Got Basch, Beatrix, Roy, a second Noctis, and a second Mystea. Last step will give me a 2nd Elfreeda or a cloud so I guess that's win win? Will find out in a few days when I have time to work through a couple continents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't have a cloud yet... but I've got 2x Elfs, and Explorer Aileeeeeen. That's a 50% modifier I'm missing I guess?

Also, is the TDH stuff exempt from the ATK% cap?