Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Next time you show up on my friends list Ill have to give it a try. I've tried to finesse it the way Sinzar did but lack the avoidance gear to pull that off. Maybe brute force will work...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
but lack the avoidance gear

Chizuru can be built up to 90% evasion with no TMR, though this build does involve a bunch of time limited event rewards that you may not have been around for:

• Chizuru 6 Star
  • FFBEDB Unit Calculator
  • Right Hand: Kiyomori +79ATK+10%Evasion
  • Head: Raven Beret +16DEF+5%P.Evasion
  • Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
  • Accessory 1: Lucky Bangles +10DEF/SPR+10%Magical/Physical Evasion
  • Accessory 2: Germinas Boots +5DEF/SPR+15%HP+Escape
  • Ability 1: Spirit of Freedom +15%ATK+10%Evasion
  • Ability 2: First Strike +5%P.Evasion +20%P.Counter
  • Ability 3: Vengeful Wrath +20%HP
  • Ability 4: Vengeful Wrath +20%HP
  • Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
  • Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4330 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1630 SPR:1630
  • Total Stats: HP: 5777 MP: 241 ATK: 412 DEF: 311 MAG: 182 SPR: 216
  • Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 90% M. Evasion: 10% P. Counter: 44% M. Counter: 0%
It also involves enhancing her innate dodge to 40%, but that enhancement is cheap. With Golem she can 70% provoke, or with Illusion Nichol she can take every physical hit for the team. Add in one of the cheap TM's like Quick Assault or 20 Sided Dice and she can reach 100%.

The downside of making a dodge Chizuru is she's really dead weight aside from dodging stuff, so it's not as useful as making a support unit like Rikku or something with dodge (but that takes more TMR). It's an option if you just needed someone to avoid physical hits for you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll probably end up just using mogs to finish Sazh so I can do a 100% evade WoL. Went in expecting a total pushover and got crushed.

Also need to purge the fuck out of my friends list, so many random ass leads now. Stupid bastards need to just put Orlandu up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Chizuru can be built up to 90% evasion with no TMR, though this build does involve a bunch of time limited event rewards that you may not have been around for:

• Chizuru 6 Star
  • FFBEDB Unit Calculator
  • Right Hand: Kiyomori +79ATK+10%Evasion
  • Head: Raven Beret +16DEF+5%P.Evasion
  • Body: Assassin's Vest +40DEF+20SPR+100%Poison/Paralyze+10%Evasion
  • Accessory 1: Lucky Bangles +10DEF/SPR+10%Magical/Physical Evasion
  • Accessory 2: Germinas Boots +5DEF/SPR+15%HP+Escape
  • Ability 1: Spirit of Freedom +15%ATK+10%Evasion
  • Ability 2: First Strike +5%P.Evasion +20%P.Counter
  • Ability 3: Vengeful Wrath +20%HP
  • Ability 4: Vengeful Wrath +20%HP
  • Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
  • Esper: Golem HP:6400 MP:4330 ATK:3335 DEF:4860 MAG:1630 SPR:1630
  • Total Stats: HP: 5777 MP: 241 ATK: 412 DEF: 311 MAG: 182 SPR: 216
  • Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 90% M. Evasion: 10% P. Counter: 44% M. Counter: 0%
It also involves enhancing her innate dodge to 40%, but that enhancement is cheap. With Golem she can 70% provoke, or with Illusion Nichol she can take every physical hit for the team. Add in one of the cheap TM's like Quick Assault or 20 Sided Dice and she can reach 100%.

The downside of making a dodge Chizuru is she's really dead weight aside from dodging stuff, so it's not as useful as making a support unit like Rikku or something with dodge (but that takes more TMR). It's an option if you just needed someone to avoid physical hits for you.
Why wouldn't you use a second chiz to do wind chaining with a capper? 100% dodge with a chainer, IllNik, means no need for healing or tank (you always bring a healer though).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I need to remove some randoms too so I can make room for more relevant leads, but right now half of my list is FF15 units for mog synergy, so I don't want to remove a random Nyx that might be one of the BIS whales the rest of the time. Next week I think I'm going to cleanup some of the randoms though.

I'm probably going to go ahead and enhance Soleil. Between Soleil (built for dodge, she has innate 30%) and Illusion Nichol, I can provide my team with:

100% aoe physical evasion tanking
+120% all stats buff
+60 mp per turn refresh
+2800 hp per turn regen
-45% atk / mag stat breaks
-35% def / spr stat breaks

All of that with only two party slots.

Why wouldn't you use a second chiz to do wind chaining with a capper? 100% dodge with a chainer, IllNik, means no need for healing or tank (you always bring a healer though).

You could totally drop one of the +hp materia in the example build I made above and give her dual wield, then offhand a wind weapon and do that. I was just trying to make a Chizuru build that used 0 TMR but still had almost 100% dodge. Everything's better when you add more TMR though :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
You’ve convinced me to focus on a 100% evade Noctis. I like Noctis since he can 100% provoke with fish.

I didn’t have too much trouble with the boss though it took me 2 tries. The worst part was dealing with dead weight Lasswell. I took WoL, Tilith, Rikku, Agrias and Lasswell with friend Orlandu. I killed him, exactly, on turn 10 for the mission. Rikku had to reraise the Doom and it was a bit scary having a dead turn since the deaths occur during the player turn meaning you don’t get to act. Luckily I survived that though.

WOL used Break on turn 1 and followed up with Light. After that the damage was very manageable.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
So what's the verdict on iNichol? Is he for real or just a gimick?

I'm itching to drop more resources for him.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
So what's the verdict on iNichol? Is he for real or just a gimick?

I'm itching to drop more resources for him.

I plan to use him on my blood moon trial team this Thursday. Will report back if he pulled his weight or not! Banner will still be open until Nov 3rd, so you don't have to decide yet.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Yup, feel stupid now.

Beat the ELT Halloween boss before the death counter triggered, check.

Had a dead weight laswell in the party, check.

Remember to use a limit break on the last round... NOPE.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
gonzy, dont have status immune yet. everything else set up as requested 899 atk. sorry if thats a deal breaker. and greetings all, been a lurker. iksar monk 4life

Try changing to Diablos, you're dying sometimes because of the 5500 hps so maybe the resist will help. Damage wise we are golden, doing over 20% a turn.

I might drop Ayaka and let Marie heal it so i can fit a finisher in the team. Just need some more pulls.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Is it viable to play this as a f2p title? I have a friend who runs an emulator pretty much constantly when he's at work, so that'd be ok too.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is it viable to play this as a f2p title?
You can definitely play it totally F2P and still clear everything eventually. It will take some time to level up your team and obtain the needed stuff to start on end-game content, but everything is doable with nothing spent.

Spending cash will speed up your progress for sure, but not required at all.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I did not have a full evade tank or iNichol leveled yet. I used WoL, Tillith, Agrias, Orlandeau, and friend Orlandeau. Beat him before the foom timer went off.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
3rd try, Sheratan to 1%... My cry of frustration woke up my wife...

I'm probably going to go ahead and enhance Soleil. Between Soleil (built for dodge, she has innate 30%) and Illusion Nichol, I can provide my team with:

100% aoe physical evasion tanking
+120% all stats buff
+60 mp per turn refresh
+2800 hp per turn regen
-45% atk / mag stat breaks
-35% def / spr stat breaks

All of that with only two party slots.

This is great, I caved and decided to pull for iNichol this morning. I regret nothing.

Soliel +2 is pretty great.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Looks like blood moon trial was delayed. Ultra sadface :(
At least we get Bahamut. That looks like a pretty long challenge. Pretty sure my Reberta TMR farm upgrades will be done soon so she can shine. Is there a cap on killer bonuses like the 300% for stats?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
At least we get Bahamut. That looks like a pretty long challenge. Pretty sure my Reberta TMR farm upgrades will be done soon so she can shine. Is there a cap on killer bonuses like the 300% for stats?
Yeah killers cap at 300% also. Most of the time killers lose out to just adding more atk/mag around +200% or so. With Reberta dualwielding dragon killer spears on Odin (total +250% dragon killer), she's probably going to gain more dps from a +30% atk materia instead of another +50% dragon killer materia.

Not entirely certain though, be sure to math it out!

I'm going to be doing Trance Terra x2 (mine + friend) with 2x Draco Spike for +150% magic dragon killer (at least mine will have 2x Draco Spike, let's hope my friend list Terra's gear their unit smartly).

For the rest of the team, I guess Tilith, Soleil, 9S, Illusion Nichol? That's going to be my first attempt at least. We'll see how it goes.

Also a reminder for anyone who chased Gilgamesh way back when and pulled a boatload of Faris, her TM stacks with normal dragon killer: Syldra's Protection

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well Fred we was doing just fine and dandy. Had the big fucker at 30%, everyone at full HP/MP, Both tanks sitting at 11k hps, resist buff up, ended the turn with a nice dps chain, then blamo everyone except Wilhelm is dead.

Like I have no clue unless they just decided to say fuckit to his taunt and decided to shit on everyone else except him. It's like I've got this then RNG says nope!

Gonna keep trying if you're alright leaving your unit setup. The change to Diabolos is keeping you alive just fine. Thanks again for letting me try this!