Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I was more interested in the 2nd anniversary info. I don't care much about a Just Cause collab unless the TMRs or units are amazing. And with 7* coming soon.... not likely.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Let's just be thankful it starts June 22nd, which means we can do our Nichol pulls this week before they pollute the summoning pool with the collab units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tegmine confirmed for tomorrow (next chamber of arms 10 man boss). It's going to be the first actually hard boss we've had since Malboro. Can't wait!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tegmine confirmed for tomorrow (next chamber of arms 10 man boss). It's going to be the first actually hard boss we've had since Malboro. Can't wait!
I need to find out what bosses I can cheese.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Let's just be thankful it starts June 22nd, which means we can do our Nichol pulls this week before they pollute the summoning pool with the collab units.
Not really. The Kings Knight banner will still be active. So the pool is going to be diluted either way. Old collab or new collab. Pick your poison.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The kings knight units are actually not in the general pool (I found that out recently). There's a disclaimer on the kings banner that says you can only get kings units from their actual banner. Gumi had mercy on us for once since even they knew that banner was a total abortion.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every 4* ticket on the Nichol banner will give you either a 5% or 10% (rarely) moogle. So spend those tickets!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just saw it was a Moogle Banner, kind of salty I burned my 3 out my 5 4 stars on KK--but then again, I can't complain too much. I got two Kaliva, and a Barusa (Only one off banner). Which exactly what I wanted, two Kaliva's to get two copies of his TMR (Which was free since I still had the moogles from last raid, and combined with this one.)

Aside from Nichol, I really actually want the 4 star Shonato upgrade chick. Her TMR is nice, and really want a 6 star max chain partner for my Barb for trials--she seems perfect for that. Wish I had more 4 star tickets for her too, will just have to hope she shows up from regular tickets/pulls.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cleared Tegmine with all missions. No budget clear yet, this boss is serious business, but here's my video guide using a high end team: Click for youtube video

Team I used was:

• Tidus
  • Illusionist Nichol
  • Blossom Sage Sakura
  • Emperor
  • Basch
  • Lotus Mage Fina
  • Knight Delita
  • Sephiroth
  • Fryevia

Going to be a challenge to figure out a way to do this guy without any rainbows or TMR...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Nichol in something like 10 tickets, but I went deeper trying for a second. After about 40 more tickets, I gave up on the second Nichol and hope I get him off-banner before his 7* upgrade later on. He's in one of the last upgrade batches, so no big rush to get the second yet. I did get something like five rainbows during the chase though, so that was nice. Video of my pulls is Here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got Nichol in something like 10 tickets, but I went deeper trying for a second. After about 40 more tickets, I gave up on the second Nichol and hope I get him off-banner before his 7* upgrade later on. He's in one of the last upgrade batches, so no big rush to get the second yet. I did get something like five rainbows during the chase though, so that was nice. Video of my pulls is Here.
Dang, wow! Grats! Took my 32 tickets to get CG Nichol. He was my only rainbow. 30% and 10% tickets were all blue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Used my 30% 5 star ticket and ripped Nichol on the first pull. Used up the 15 tickets I had left hoping for the 4 star mage to chain with Barb or a dupe of Nichol, but no luck. Still pretty damn happy I didn't have to burn all my resources like with the Fina banner. Will now go into the Anniversary with some Lapis.

Going to do dailies and hope for the best to get that mage, though--or super lucky for a Nichol dupe.

(btw, what batch is Nichol 7 star, he's a few months into the 7 star meta right? I know it will probably be a slower release schedule on GL too.)

Molten Core Raider
Got nothing of note from the tickets I had saved so I snagged some coins from Amazon and did 3 10+1s. First was nothing, second was Kid Rydia and CG Nichol. Decided to yolo another 10+1 and got CG Nichol x2 so I'm pretty happy right now, well, as happy as I can be for someone who spent 80 bucks on a mobile game before breakfast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The Kain trial was surprisingly tough for a mog event trial boss. I did him with a budget style team, but I had to do the usual 3 TMR's to make WoL evade cover. Video of my budget Kain clear with all missions is Here. Team was:

Ozetta
Warrior of Light
Garnet
Beachtime Fina
friend Sephiroth

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Got nothing of note from the tickets I had saved so I snagged some coins from Amazon and did 3 10+1s. First was nothing, second was Kid Rydia and CG Nichol. Decided to yolo another 10+1 and got CG Nichol x2 so I'm pretty happy right now, well, as happy as I can be for someone who spent 80 bucks on a mobile game before breakfast.

Since I did buy my monthly pack yet, was going to spend it on the 10+1 ticket pack that's up and checked the Amazon coins. Not bad a 19% discount for the second tier pack--so 81 dollars for 100 dollars in game. Seriously thinking of grabbing it and then parsing it out over 5 months for my normal amount per month--but I'm afraid once I have the coins I'll blow them the next time there is a really good big deal lol. (Didn't buy the pack yet, going to mull it over while in work.)

Molten Core Raider
Yeah the Amazon coins are definitely the way to go if you plan to spend money on this game. The price of the coins fluctuates daily, sometimes pretty drastically. I knew that I'd be spending money today on the game so Ive been watching coin prices all week trying to speculate at which day would be the best time to buy. It was 17% off the 10k coin bundle Wednesday I think it was, but only 9% off yesterday. Today it's 19% off so I jumped on it to do some rolls and refill my TMR lapis fund a bit.