Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I admit defeat. Tried Malboro many times, best attempt was phase 2 with one baby dead, but wiped on turn 13 due to forgetting to refresh cradle of horns.

I could win with this team, assuming perfect play for 2 hours (it's slow as shit with 6* dps) but meh, I had enough.

Tomorrow I get my revenge with Hyoh and a new strategy.
Can I have your account after you go 0/400 hyoh?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Hunt for Hyoh was successful but more expensive than I planned. Went straight for the 25k step-ups because I wanted 7* A. Rain also. First lap was Balthier #1, Yuna #1, Gladiolus #1, and Hyoh. Lap 2 was Lightning #3, A. Rain #2, and Hyoh #2.

I saw your pull video Sinzar Sinzar that was some great luck! Grats!

• 1Like

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I did one 25k and the 11k. I got 2 A. Rain and 1 Hyoh. Should I end up using the UOC on Hyoh in a few weeks? I feeling pretty lucky it didn't cost too much. Overall I have 7* Nichol/Zarg, 7* Fina, 7* A.Rain, 7* M. Ramza. UOC I could do TT too.

I already have you both and a decent amount of maxed 7* Hyoh friends already!

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Got really fucking lucky, my abysmal five star rate actually climbed back up close to average. Only did one lap of the 25k step up. First 2 steps I got a Roy. Random Auto-Five star got another Roy (Yay for off banners =-/). But then 4th step I got Hyoh #1...And the 5th step, I got A. Rain #2 and Hyoh #2.

Hyoh.jpg

Also used 10 tickets before I began doing this step up, and got Reagan. Feels good man.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Molten Core Raider
Good stuff! I won't get to do my pulls for another hour or so. I try to do my rolls at work so when my pulls go bad as Im less likely to push monitors off desks if they arent mine. Here's hoping the FoH luck continues for the rest of us.

edit - Well, the luck died with me I guess. I did two laps on the 25k. Got Tidus, Jiraiya, Fohlen, Duke, Aileen, Elfreeda, and three Awakened Rains. 10% ticket gave me Delita and a guaranteed EX ticket was Estark (/eyeroll).

edit 2 - did the third and final lap (I've spent way overbudget today :( ) and got two more Awakened Rain's, Basch, CG Lid, and finally Hyoh at the end. Think Im gonna have to wait out the banner and buy the second one with UoC :p

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
After wiping all day yesterday, I went in this morning with Hyoh and beat malboro 2.0 trial on my first attempt (with Hyoh) with all missions.

Video: Malboro Queen, all missions

One downside that not many people talk about: he's the most absurd mana sponge ever, but who cares, he one rounded the queen from 100 to dead with a triplecast.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got 1 Hyoh and 1 A Rain on 1st lap of 25k. Whiffed on the 11k. Threw like 20 tix at a 2nd hyoh and got 2-3 troll diamonds and giving up.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just made myself do 10 more reg tickets and ripped a 2nd one go me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
11k step up, 25k step up, 90 regular tickets, 12 four star tickets, 3 10% tickets and 2 30% tickets got me zero Hyoh.

I’ve uninstalled the game and I’ll be giving my account to Sinzar if they ever unlink accounts from Facebook.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
11k step up, 25k step up, 90 regular tickets, 12 four star tickets, 3 10% tickets and 2 30% tickets got me zero Hyoh.

I’ve uninstalled the game and I’ll be giving my account to Sinzar if they ever unlink accounts from Facebook.
That seriosly sucks... sorry. RNG is a cruel thing.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
That seriosly sucks... sorry. RNG is a cruel thing.

That's some shit luck man.

I had no expectations this morning. But first random 4star ticket shattered to get hyoh #1. So I completed the 11k step up and got hyoh #2.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got my 1st Hyoh on a 4 star free ticket, 3rd summon of the morning; trying for a 2nd now - still have my 5 star UOC ticket to go for my 2nd Hyoh post-banner if I don't get lucky, though.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why is my hyoh atk so low. Am i being stupid what am I missing? Havent used pots and somehow I didnt have a flipping elvis for flame sword but I cant imagine that's the reason for like 600 less atk. edited for size sry posted from phone
Screenshot_20180914-113646_FFEXVIUS.jpg

Screenshot_20180914-113653_FFEXVIUS.jpg

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your Hyoh is only 6 stars? According to the builder your attack is what it should be for a 6 star Hyoh.

Molten Core Raider
Yours is only 6*, his current stats are probably about right for his level/rank. Mine is equipped the exact same way (sans the Tonitrus in favor of the Agni sword), but as a 7* mine has almost 2200 atk. It's just the level and stat scaling that's the difference.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Apparently, you can log into any iOS device and get the compensation from the extended maintenance. Then log back in with your Android device and claim it. I guess Gumi does not have a better way to track iOS users except by the device you log in with.

Molten Core Raider

I wouldnt give up hope just yet. Two weeks of daily summons, free tickets from the story event, the 5+1 thing is coming up, there's more chances to pull without spending. If you get that first one, UoC can cover you for the second one then Bob's your uncle.

Plus, if that Memel0rd fella from reddit/exvius forums is to be believed, Nyx (the unit, not me), is capable of a higher damage output than Hyoh is with a Fixed Dice setup so there are other meta breaking options than just Hyoh.

• 1Like