Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
keep in mind too part 2 will almost certainly be PS5 exclusive for at least 2 years but who knows when its coming out

spronk

FPS noob
thats quite a pose, Ms. Lockhart

201_78b9ce4d-9db1-4ff3-b7d8-56381126fb46_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if you can order them with different breast sizes like the OG Tifa. Not wondering for any particular reason...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Those are so good that if I was single I would actually consider buying those and I rank sex doll enthusiasts as one of the lowest forms of life on the internet.

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if you can order them with different breast sizes like the OG Tifa. Not wondering for any particular reason...
Click the links. There are 2 body types you can choose. I don't think either will meet your OG Tifa expectations, though.

• 1Mother of God

Chris

Potato del Grande
if she's allowed to have a dildo you're allowed a full size anime fuckdoll
I could hide it in the attic but I think it's too much money and it's dusty up there, I'd have to make a serial killer style makeshift bed.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking that you could rent them out to cover the cost and THROUGHLY disinfect them after. The removable vagina type will help with that.
Have you ever helped a girl clean up afterwards? Me neither, the thought of doing it for a real doll or fleshlight weirds me out to no end even if it does look like Tifa.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chris, you have really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you? Nice to see you having a hobby, I guess.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever helped a girl clean up afterwards? Me neither, the thought of doing it for a real doll or fleshlight weirds me out to no end even if it does look like Tifa.
My friends had a community fleshlight in their apartment. I’d think they’re easier to clean than a real girl, you just blast it with water in the sink.

• 4Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd have to make a serial killer style makeshift bed.

For a time Jeffrey Dahmer had a mannequin torso thing and it was enough to keep his murderous rape urges at bay until it eventually fell apart.

Just in case that's the kind of information anyone needs.