Final Fantasy VII Remake

spronk

FPS noob
keep in mind too part 2 will almost certainly be PS5 exclusive for at least 2 years but who knows when its coming out

spronk

FPS noob
thats quite a pose, Ms. Lockhart

201_78b9ce4d-9db1-4ff3-b7d8-56381126fb46_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if you can order them with different breast sizes like the OG Tifa. Not wondering for any particular reason...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Those are so good that if I was single I would actually consider buying those and I rank sex doll enthusiasts as one of the lowest forms of life on the internet.

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if you can order them with different breast sizes like the OG Tifa. Not wondering for any particular reason...
Click the links. There are 2 body types you can choose. I don't think either will meet your OG Tifa expectations, though.

• 1Mother of God

Chris

Potato del Grande
if she's allowed to have a dildo you're allowed a full size anime fuckdoll
I could hide it in the attic but I think it's too much money and it's dusty up there, I'd have to make a serial killer style makeshift bed.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking that you could rent them out to cover the cost and THROUGHLY disinfect them after. The removable vagina type will help with that.
Have you ever helped a girl clean up afterwards? Me neither, the thought of doing it for a real doll or fleshlight weirds me out to no end even if it does look like Tifa.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chris, you have really put a lot of thought into this, haven't you? Nice to see you having a hobby, I guess.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Have you ever helped a girl clean up afterwards? Me neither, the thought of doing it for a real doll or fleshlight weirds me out to no end even if it does look like Tifa.
My friends had a community fleshlight in their apartment. I’d think they’re easier to clean than a real girl, you just blast it with water in the sink.

• 4Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd have to make a serial killer style makeshift bed.

For a time Jeffrey Dahmer had a mannequin torso thing and it was enough to keep his murderous rape urges at bay until it eventually fell apart.

Just in case that's the kind of information anyone needs.