Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
FF Logs - Combat Analysis for FF

FF Logs - Combat Analysis for FF

Not that Ex Trials are the end all be all, but it would swap MCH and DRG in your tiers, and RDM/BRD

I think DRG is still close enough with MCH, MNK, and SAM to stay in Tier 2, but I think RDM and BRD swapping makes sense. Maybe NIN is on the same tier as DNC?

Tier 1: BLM
Tier 2: DRG, MNK, SAM, MCH
Tier 3: SMN, BRD
Tier 4: RDM
Tier 5: NIN, DNC
Tier 6: WHM, PLD, GNB, DRK, WAR
Tier 7: SCH, AST

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Merrith linked the 75th percentiles. I cross-referenced that with the 50th percentiles and I think padding isn't as prominent in those areas.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Merrith linked the 75th percentiles. I cross-referenced that with the 50th percentiles and I think padding isn't as prominent in those areas.

Yeah my links were just quick and dirty links I found searching for ShB dps class rankings.

Malakriss

With a star turn-in that is 1990 white scrips... 12:00-15:59 Fish Eyes + Mooch a common for a 7% catch and get it HQ.

ffxiv_white_scrip_collect.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the dps are with in 15 percent of the number 2 dps. AST and Dancer padding is a pretty big deal. I would take most things with a grain of salt. Like one of the top runs when I checked it last week had like 4 dragoons.

I just wish there was a way to turn off all padding skills. Like give an option for personal only buffs or something. Like what if your team isn't running a ninja or scholar? How much does that change the parse?

Kay

Golden Squire
All the dps are with in 15 percent of the number 2 dps. AST and Dancer padding is a pretty big deal. I would take most things with a grain of salt. Like one of the top runs when I checked it last week had like 4 dragoons.

I just wish there was a way to turn off all padding skills. Like give an option for personal only buffs or something. Like what if your team isn't running a ninja or scholar? How much does that change the parse?
Kihra's working on adding rDPS in fflogs, but some of the way the game handles a couple things are screwy so it might take a minute.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fuck I should probably unlock the FATEs shit, I keep getting capped from doing random fates, and then spend all my stones stuff on materials, which is fine but then once I finally unlock shit I won't be able to buy the stuff without farming even more, which sounds retarded.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck I should probably unlock the FATEs shit, I keep getting capped from doing random fates, and then spend all my stones stuff on materials, which is fine but then once I finally unlock shit I won't be able to buy the stuff without farming even more, which sounds retarded.
I'm slowly picking away at mine. I didn't want to grind it out since the reward at rank 3 is the orchestrion rolls. Decided I'd start with crafters and use my gems on the I-don't-want-to-farm-this crap like skins and other monster drops.

Merrith

The Cunning Craftman's Syrup recipe as a collectable is just insane. I'm sure I blew through a couple mil worth of materia failing melding but anything you need crafting yellow scrips for is just so trivial any day you have that with a little mat prep.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So pretty fun. Level 11. 😜 Story is mysterious so far, great music, good visuals on ps pro 4k. Tons of shit to do.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

I got my Titania clear run tonight playing on a 4K TV. Visually that fight is amazing, but still can't top the second half of the 80 MSQ dungeon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got my Titania clear run tonight playing on a 4K TV. Visually that fight is amazing, but still can't top the second half of the 80 MSQ dungeon.
I don't think anything can top that dungeon segment, or will, for quite a long time. WIll second Titania's animations, especially "let's go play in the forest".

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Crashed yesterday when that happened though in one of the runs, which kinda sucks. I did 2 learning parties, one for "add phase" and one for "enrage", without having seen neither, but fight's pretty easy tbh. Obviously, not everyone seems to think so since retards were dying left and right to the same mechanics over and over(especially the pushback vine during adds). Now just need to get lucky and find a group that can do the mechanics.

Malakriss

For gathering buy what you need to meld your current set and then stockpile for the future or sell extras on MB. Craft is similar but we should get Master 7 books (likely costs yellow scrips) in either 7 days or 21 days depending on how generous they are. The recipes will be i450 combat gear.

A reminder that for Stormblood we only had a starter jewelry with 4.0 release and then a final jewelry set with 4.3. So right side may last awhile.