Final Fantasy XV (PS4 / XB1 / PC)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure I would say the demo accurately portrays the flow of combat, especially since the vast majority of ingame options weren't enabled. Animations were good and I'm not raging about the action combat, but the demo didn't have nearly enough of the final game in it to be worth a crap. Watching a video really did sort of handle everything the demo did just as well. I'm sure combat will be substantially more interesting with the finished product, but the demo was a button mash that didn't have any strategy for the most part.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shits looking nice.

rrr_img_124026.jpg

rrr_img_124027.jpg

rrr_img_124028.jpg

rrr_img_124029.jpg

Xalara

Golden Squire
Really, so long as the sluggishness in the combat gets fixed it'll probably be fine. I just hated how, in the demo, I'd constantly miss because the attack animations and characters were so damned slow. Unfortunately this is not really something you can tell from the videos.

TLDR: Make the combat responsiveness like Devil May Cry.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Did they go in to detail as to what the other battle mode was going to be? More like the classic turn based one? Just wasn't a fan of the Episode Duscae combat

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It's not specific... is September 30th the japanese version, or is it a worldwide simultaneous?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Man this is rough to watch. Started with awesome trailer and now two tugjobs from Twitch or something are doing an awful job at hosting.

After every "reveal" they recap everything they already talked about.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Seriously, show trailer, show some gameplay, play some game music, tease some systems, give release date, go home.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Brotherhood FFXV is an anime, Kingsglaive FFXV is a movie. Both of them taking place before the FFXV game.

Movie is confusing because it has an Audi R8 in it. Squeenix and Audi are making just one of them IRL.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Movie takes place during the game actually. Noctis goes on a road trip with the bros and the movie is whats going on back in the city

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
hey guys let's play the demo for 30 seconds, oh cool bashing carbuncles with a squeaky hammer and using some logitech controller