Quaid

Trump's Staff
HNNNNGGGGGGGhhhhhh my boner!!!!,!,!,!

rrr_img_130106.jpg

Must... Resist...

rrr_img_130107.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now that is what I would call varied environments, hah. Looks pretty, and the combat screens had more indicators and options than before.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh, and looks like no PC version. Weird.

Edit: nvm, unconfirmed. Also, looks like the demo was played on stage with a Logitech controller.

Also, is there anything that XBONE doesn't fail miserably at?

rrr_img_130108.jpg

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Really dug how they worked the classical prelude into that Florence and the Machine cover of Stand by Me. Played the demo for a bit and it was kinda of off putting at first though. Seemed cheesy to have the summon texting you while collecting crystals like it was a Mario game; the combat was super basic and I honestly felt my 7 and 9 year old daughters would enjoy it far more then myself especially the second area. Graphics were great and had a very trippy Alice in Wonderland type theme to it. Hopefully the rest of the demo introduces a bit more interesting combat as the first few parts were push X and win.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Platinum Demo is more of a technical demo than a mechanical demo, although there is one part where you get to do a fight as grown up Noctis with the actual combat mechanics.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A Final Fantasy Brotherhood anime went up on Nyaa. Here's a link.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=798698

EDIT: This anime isn't bad. It follows the story of the 4 main characters, and we learn a bit about them. I think this story is a prequel into what happens in the game. It ends rather abruptly, leading me to believe there will be more anime episodes to follow. Worth a watch.

At the very end, it says "Watch all Episodes online for free. Episode 1 available now.
http://www.youtube.com/finalfantasyxv

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So the only Final Fantasy game I played (Well 2 if you count FF14 for a bit) was FF7 on PS1. I liked Xenoblade. How would this game compare based on the other... 8-13 in the series?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tough to tell since we only have a tech demo and some footage.

I'd say its combat seems closer to lightning returns (13-3), except with multiple party members. Graphics, world are more modern, probably like the 13 series.

It's all speculation I guess. I've heard combat is sort of like Kingdom Hearts.

I'd play 12>10>9>8>13=13-2=13-3

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I saw 10 is a remake on PS4. Maybe I should dive into that one. Did they remake all the others as well? 12 looks like it is for PS2.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
10 was the only ps4 remake. But keep in mind 10 will be vastly different as far as combat goes than 15. I'd agree with Noodlebro that the combat has more of a Kingdom Hearts feel to it.