Final Fantasy XV (PS4 / XB1 / PC)

Szlia

"Even though it's a single player game, we want you to feel like you are actually going across the continent with your companions in the car," Tabata said. "It's as if they're real people traveling with you."
Maybe it will be close to a road movie!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm convinced the devs were killing time playing through The Bouncer and decided to go that route and label it a FF12 call back.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Man, I want these games to go back to being medieval. FFT, 9, and 12 had the right kind of world.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Man, I want these games to go back to being medieval. FFT, 9, and 12 had the right kind of world.
Shit, I'll be happy with just another Tactical RPG a la FFT in any setting. Please?

Anything even remotely similar.

...Please?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
FF5's setting bored me. I loved 6 & 7. FF8's world was way more cool than 5, but the characters were annoying.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Chrono Cross(Trigger Sequel, honestly it's a good game but fuck is it long if you want the true ending)

Arc the Lad collection has all of the PS1 games, might be able too find the PS2 games for pretty cheap also...Twilight of the Spirits, and End of Darkness

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
4 guys rolling around in a car that look more EMO then the last. I agree, bring it back to the old school FF with the "real" characters.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Which K-POP band was that again? Oh wait...

And was that a Titan they were fighting in the end?

All bitching aside, I'll be there with money in hand on release day like every other release.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Maybe the old school final fantasy characters would have been just as emo visually if they weren't relegated to sprites. At this point if you play final fantasy, you accept the boy bands.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There needs to be at least 3 female characters you would actually date without ear plugs in this one to make up for all the shit we've been through the last few releases.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever this is it's not Final Fantasy. I also don't think the sprite-era games would of looked this emo and faggoty in a modern engine.

In the remade FMV the characters looked normal: