<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What have I done bros? I RAF'ed a dude I work with, that has played tons of MMO's, just not much WoW, but wanted to get back into it. He wants to go DK, but doesn't wait for me, so we can get the triple exp grouped, then as I'm waiting for him to finish his intro DK quests, which takes fucking forever, I notice he's got res sickness a few different times? wtf? He gets pretty close to done I think but I have to go at that point, and he's like ohh sorry man, this stuff takes just forever!

I should note, that he fucking chicken peck types as well... says he's never learned the home rows, and gets by just fine...

Now he's gonna wanna play all the time, and I think I just set myself up to play with a derp derp...
You dun goofed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Petition FoH guild officers to submit this song as the official music video for our guild!!

It'll be on repeat as we are killing WORLD FIRST Mythic RAID BOSSES BROS!!! NoodleBRO is on the edge of death, when LINDZ comes in with EPIC HOLY PRIEST heals!! The DPS Ao, Tarisk, Daidraco, Srathor, Amycus, Janx and others marches ONWARDS and POPS cool downs! It's gonna HAPPEN! The bastard IS GOING DOWN! The Blood Sweat and Tears was all WORTH IT for this Glorious MOMENT!

Get HYPED BOYS!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What have I done bros? I RAF'ed a dude I work with, that has played tons of MMO's, just not much WoW, but wanted to get back into it. He wants to go DK, but doesn't wait for me, so we can get the triple exp grouped, then as I'm waiting for him to finish his intro DK quests, which takes fucking forever, I notice he's got res sickness a few different times? wtf? He gets pretty close to done I think but I have to go at that point, and he's like ohh sorry man, this stuff takes just forever!

I should note, that he fucking chicken peck types as well... says he's never learned the home rows, and gets by just fine...

Now he's gonna wanna play all the time, and I think I just set myself up to play with a derp derp...
Make a new Battle.net account. IT's the only way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
To be fair it does say worst metal video in 2011 although I think to be more descriptive it should say of all time

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I think he would make a great fit in the guild. You should invite him!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There is only one glorious theme song for real fucking winners. Prepare to be amazed, your ears can thank me later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm

major goof. can't talk about mmo's IRL it just straps you up with a one way ticket on the retard express. time to RMT and start fresh. if ever asked, "my computer broke and I'm just done with that nerd shit."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or you could just tell him that he kinda sucks and needs to up his game to play with you. Be all diplomatic and shit. If he takes offence kick him in the nuts and fuck his wife.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Really enjoyed levelling through the DH intro. Gonna have to try out tanking and feel it out.

I still want to main warrior unless DH feels very organic to play.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
sitting in Orgrimmar at the invasion vendor and turning in to a demon and kill all the afk is fun.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Had a coworker that constantly wanted to chat me up about WoW when he found out through casual conversation that I played. That shit got annoying real quick as he'd make horrible lame jokes about WoW and try and inject them into work conversations and such. I'm a discrete gamer and I keep this geek shit strictly online only!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
You would have thought after 10+ years of doing these events that putting everyone in one zone for a spawn would be a bad idea, back to the old can't login into a character in a certain zone due to server load.