First World Problems

fred sanford

Knight of the Realm
7d 17h 52m
Reactions
274 65 0 0
What doesn't make sense is loading planes from the front to the back.

If you load from back to front, wouldn't loading be faster? No one waiting for the people in the aisle putting their bags away for you to get back to your seat.
I can't speak for other airlines but I used to work for one a while back. I was friends with a guy that got paid an obscene amount of money just to find ways to make operations more efficient. One of his projects was finding the fastest way to get the herd on the plane. He had the airports try a variety of methods and crunched a lot of data for it. If my old brain serves me correctly he found out the most consistent way to load people fast was to split it into 3 and do back, front, middle or front, back, middle... something like that.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
14d 23h 7m
Reactions
14,327 652 0 0
Today my wife used our good micro plane to clean up her heels. I feel like throwing it out. If i knowingly eat something that was made using that thing I'll throw up.
I
so you'll kiss her butthole, but this is where you draw the line.

A man has to know his limits. Salut.

Hosix

All labs matter!
<Donors Crew>
11d 16h 43m
Reactions
697 108 0 0
I can't speak for other airlines but I used to work for one a while back. I was friends with a guy that got paid an obscene amount of money just to find ways to make operations more efficient. One of his projects was finding the fastest way to get the herd on the plane. He had the airports try a variety of methods and crunched a lot of data for it. If my old brain serves me correctly he found out the most consistent way to load people fast was to split it into 3 and do back, front, middle or front, back, middle... something like that.
I have flown Allegiant out of Mesa-Gateway airport. A few times the planes they used had doors at the front and back. Holy fuck was that the best way to get on/off the plane. Sadly they are a shit tier airline.

Bonch

<Donors Crew>
5d 2h 49m
Reactions
75 12 0 0
Through diet and exercise, I lost about 40 pounds. Now none of my clothes fit me. Le sigh.

TrollfaceDeux

Formerly 'Andy_Nightwalker'
14h 45m
Reactions
7,232 2,270 0 0
Through diet and exercise, I lost about 40 pounds. Now none of my clothes fit me. Le sigh.
Best thing about losing 60 pounds then get them all back in two years. Never have to worry about buying new clothes again because it's all ready for you.

Conefed

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 2h 47m
Reactions
515 344 0 0
Right click > Open in new tab: Current tab changes to content; no new tab opens.

fred sanford

Knight of the Realm
7d 17h 52m
Reactions
274 65 0 0
Right click > Open in new tab: Current tab changes to content; no new tab opens.
Try using the mouse wheel button, it opens links in new tabs. But then you end up with the first world problem of accidentally scrolling on a page when you meant to wheel click....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
11d 6m
Reactions
4,094 778 0 0
Went on a really low calorie cleansing diet last week. 5 days of eating a couple hundred calories a day. It's all pre packaged and plant based. I thought it would be rough but it turned out the worst part was around day 3 when I started getting vegan farts. They have the worst farts in the world and I did too for a few days.

Second worst part is my asshole started itching a day after that. I'm hoping that wears off today.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
18d 13h 4m
Reactions
2,065 274 0 0
  • Void

Void

Went on a really low calorie cleansing diet last week. 5 days of eating a couple hundred calories a day. It's all pre packaged and plant based. I thought it would be rough but it turned out the worst part was around day 3 when I started getting vegan farts. They have the worst farts in the world and I did too for a few days.

Second worst part is my asshole started itching a day after that. I'm hoping that wears off today.
No joke, the guy who eats fucking quinoa and vegetables all day at work is the reigning champion, never to be dethroned, smelliest shitter. You'd think dead animal would smell worse coming out, but not even fucking close.