First World Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
What doesn't make sense is loading planes from the front to the back.

If you load from back to front, wouldn't loading be faster? No one waiting for the people in the aisle putting their bags away for you to get back to your seat.

I can't speak for other airlines but I used to work for one a while back. I was friends with a guy that got paid an obscene amount of money just to find ways to make operations more efficient. One of his projects was finding the fastest way to get the herd on the plane. He had the airports try a variety of methods and crunched a lot of data for it. If my old brain serves me correctly he found out the most consistent way to load people fast was to split it into 3 and do back, front, middle or front, back, middle... something like that.

iannis

Musty Nester
Today my wife used our good micro plane to clean up her heels. I feel like throwing it out. If i knowingly eat something that was made using that thing I'll throw up.
I
so you'll kiss her butthole, but this is where you draw the line.

A man has to know his limits. Salut.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I can't speak for other airlines but I used to work for one a while back. I was friends with a guy that got paid an obscene amount of money just to find ways to make operations more efficient. One of his projects was finding the fastest way to get the herd on the plane. He had the airports try a variety of methods and crunched a lot of data for it. If my old brain serves me correctly he found out the most consistent way to load people fast was to split it into 3 and do back, front, middle or front, back, middle... something like that.

I have flown Allegiant out of Mesa-Gateway airport. A few times the planes they used had doors at the front and back. Holy fuck was that the best way to get on/off the plane. Sadly they are a shit tier airline.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Through diet and exercise, I lost about 40 pounds. Now none of my clothes fit me. Le sigh.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Through diet and exercise, I lost about 40 pounds. Now none of my clothes fit me. Le sigh.

Best thing about losing 60 pounds then get them all back in two years. Never have to worry about buying new clothes again because it's all ready for you.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Right click > Open in new tab: Current tab changes to content; no new tab opens.

Try using the mouse wheel button, it opens links in new tabs. But then you end up with the first world problem of accidentally scrolling on a page when you meant to wheel click....

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Went on a really low calorie cleansing diet last week. 5 days of eating a couple hundred calories a day. It's all pre packaged and plant based. I thought it would be rough but it turned out the worst part was around day 3 when I started getting vegan farts. They have the worst farts in the world and I did too for a few days.

Second worst part is my asshole started itching a day after that. I'm hoping that wears off today.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Went on a really low calorie cleansing diet last week. 5 days of eating a couple hundred calories a day. It's all pre packaged and plant based. I thought it would be rough but it turned out the worst part was around day 3 when I started getting vegan farts. They have the worst farts in the world and I did too for a few days.

Second worst part is my asshole started itching a day after that. I'm hoping that wears off today.
No joke, the guy who eats fucking quinoa and vegetables all day at work is the reigning champion, never to be dethroned, smelliest shitter. You'd think dead animal would smell worse coming out, but not even fucking close.

• 2Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
No joke, the guy who eats fucking quinoa and vegetables all day at work is the reigning champion, never to be dethroned, smelliest shitter. You'd think dead animal would smell worse coming out, but not even fucking close.
I'm intrigued

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Mr wife ordered new dish rags and for a change i loved them but i made the mistake of telling her. Keep in mind the order she received was for 50 which is basically a lifetime supply. Two weeks later another package arrived 50 more in a smaller size. This basically takes awesome and turns it into awful not to mention that we already have a fucking lifetime supply. Yeah, i told her. They are going to disappear. I know it's like 20 bucks and who fucking cares but we already have a lifetime supply wtf.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I’m so good at Tricky Towers, people leave Online Cup as soon as they see my name. I can’t even get into a match.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
All three of our AirBnB units checked out today and need turning over for fresh guests. Beaucoup laundry and toilet scrubbing time!

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Ordered a new desk on Saturday, it showed up on Tuesday. No shipping notification email was sent and I was not prepared.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you get yourself perfectly setup including foot rest, pillow wedged just right, desks and furniture pushed around you with everything at arm's length - with ample space to lay said arms without anything unintended as much as lightly touching you ... and then see the remote across the room.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
When you get yourself perfectly setup including foot rest, pillow wedged just right, desks and furniture pushed around you with everything at arm's length - with ample space to lay said arms without anything unintended as much as lightly touching you ... and then see the remote across the room.

This is me every night when I settle in to my computer desk and realize I forgot to grab a drink.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is me every night when I settle in to my computer desk and realize I forgot to grab a drink.
It's like when you got to pee, but when you leave the room you forget why and just kinda arrive in the kitchen, so you make yourself a drink, return to your desk, get comfortable, drink the drink, and now you really got to piss.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When your brain was 100% positive there was more beer in the fridge but you drank it all and it’s 3am.

The worst

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When your brain was 100% positive there was more beer in the fridge but you drank it all and it’s 3am.

The worst
That's the epitome of my two best friends. Sometimes I think I'm being secretly filmed.

• 1Worf