First World Problems

Fadaar

That guy
Sometimes when I try and use the Pandora app in my car it doesn't show my stations and only Quick Mix.
frown.png

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Took the wife to an ice cream shop famous for portion size as well as taste. I ordered a child's cone, it was huge. It was loud in there so she thought she ordered the same size as me, what she thought was a double. Friggin thing was so large I had to let it melt all over my hand like a three year old on the car ride home. Why she wanted to save the 70 percent sure couldn't eat I'll never know.

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
Accidentally deleted the bookmark for my position in the PGT thread at some point and emptied bin. Now I had to go back to a point I can physically remember seeing before which is likely way further back than I actually was caught up to. Now I have 186 pages of naked to semi-naked girls to look at which I'm certain is more than I had before. That's gonna murder an afternoon....

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah it'll take you to the newest page you haven't seen or the newest post on a page depending on if the page is finished.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Shit is broken on these boards, it only goes back 10 days.
I think it uses cookies to do it not a server-side DB, and those cookies are set to expire in that time. Not that that makes a difference to what you're saying, you've got it right. But yea.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think it uses cookies to do it not a server-side DB, and those cookies are set to expire in that time. Not that that makes a difference to what you're saying, you've got it right. But yea.
Draegan posted about it before. It's something server side. The only way to change it would be to reset everyone's "new post" counter or whatever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's server side because it manages to keep track on both my home and work computers.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You guys don't use the little button directly to the left of thread titles to jump to the first unread post in a thread?
I do, I thought he meant a bookmark for some particularly nice set of titties he like to look at. Although to be honest it's not that long ago that I discovered said little button.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ate too much candy yesterday and now my teeth hurt

Dishes stacked incorrectly in the cabinets

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gotta take my morning shit, but can't get to my favorite toilet because the maids are in there.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta take my morning shit, but can't get to my favorite toilet because the maids are in there.
hahaha, that seriously wins the thread!

Just so I add something to thread, even though it's shit compared to the above and because it just happened:

Having to take 5 extra minutes because the lazy ass TSA bitch sent a family though the pre-check line in front of me so I had to wait for strollers and kids.

MaWalker_sl

shitlord
The battery in my key fob died so remote start wouldn't work. Had to wait for the car to cool off during the first few minutes of my drive. Fucking inconvenient.