First World Problems

Travel for work so much. Meals are paid for. Nothing sounds good for dinner.

tied with

I might have to drive like 10 minutes to get the food that I want.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

tied with

That is a solid one, I often go very hungry because I can not decide between all the fantastic options to stuff my face.

Need to do a trip to Shanghai again for work. Annoyed the G-6 lacks a bed to get proper sleep. Annoyed my EA only got me the 4-seasons vs the Mandarin Oriental. Bitter we have no time off and are packed with 5 nights of black tie State dinners.

The pisser is that while I'm on the road marketing my frenemy is taking his new Burgess to LA for a Halloween night bender with a bunch of Russian models he booked for talent. Missing out on high class tail to sit and do dim sum with old corrupt communists on November 1st.

Fadaar

That guy
Annoyed the G-6 lacks a bed to get proper sleep.
Would you like me to go complain to completions for you?
tongue.png

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Work sent out a memo. To save payroll, they're moving their punch clock 7 minutes away from its original location. It's further away coming in and closer leaving.

xasiklas

Lord Nagafen Raider
Work sent out a memo. To save payroll, they're moving there punch clock 7 minutes away from its original location. It's further away coming in and closer leaving.
Are you working in an office environment? If yes is it normal practice to clock in and out of the office in the US?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My new Kuerig machine is so big that I can't use it when it is pushed all the way back against the wall on my kitchen counter...it hits my cabinets when you try to open it up.

I have to pull it out about 8 inches everytime I want a cup of coffee

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been in the housing market for a little while, while renovating my house. I've seen houses that were purchased 2-3 years ago by neighbors of my parents that are in turn listing them again now, and they suddenly want $100k more than the purchased them for without really doing any work to update the place. $100k just for owning it. First world problems.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My new Kuerig machine is so big that I can't use it when it is pushed all the way back against the wall on my kitchen counter...it hits my cabinets when you try to open it up.

I thought I suffered this alone.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

tied with

why don't you just get takeout to your hotel?

Amazon.com - Handy Caddy Sliding Counter Tray - Handy Caddy Sliding Tray

good lord ppl

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've been in the housing market for a little while, while renovating my house. I've seen houses that were purchased 2-3 years ago by neighbors of my parents that are in turn listing them again now, and they suddenly want $100k more than the purchased them for without really doing any work to update the place. $100k just for owning it. First world problems.
I'm sure you're aware the real estate market can be volatile.

rrr_img_114900.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Work sent out a memo. To save payroll, they're moving their punch clock 7 minutes away from its original location. It's further away coming in and closer leaving.
If that's of concern to you, you might want to check out the laws - most of the laws regarding time clocks were pretty strict about stuff like that in the states I've dealt with.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was watching football, and want to watch more, but I was streaming it, so the remotes won't work. I have to get up and walk across the room to change it.

Is this the fucking stone age? sheesh.