First World Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will give a shout out to the wipes. It is a requirement if you want a clean butthole after dropping a deuce.

Here is my first world complaint for the day - Go to the airport and everyone crowds around the goddamn terminal waiting to get on the plane. Bitch you know damn well you are in Zone 782 F and will be the last goddamn person allowed on the plane why are you retards gathering around the First Class and Zone one areas like fucking scavengers. Piss off until your zone in called.

Also why do these land whale pieces of shit think their giant oversized trashbags for luggage is going to fit into the overhead. They have to ask for volunteers every flight to check their carry-ons because they know damn well these ham planets with their sausage fingers wont be able to cram their bullshit in the plane while they waddle down the aisle. I know this is part of the airlines fault for being dickheads about baggage fees and shit but still goddamn if you need 100 extra lbs of bullshit then check that shit.

What doesn't make sense is loading planes from the front to the back.

If you load from back to front, wouldn't loading be faster? No one waiting for the people in the aisle putting their bags away for you to get back to your seat.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck are you people talking about? I've been on septic pretty much my entire adult life and I get so sick of people saying you can't flush this or that. I once had a landlord who told me right after I signed the lease that I couldn't flush tp cause it would clog the septic. He was from a 3rd world shit hole, what's your excuse?

We use the Cottenelle wipes and have never had a problem. Maybe you need to think about some rid x if they're giving you problems. Or just start using the right product.

Are Flushable Wipes Septic Safe? - Cottonelle®
Need to check with the wife on what she's buy, but it certainly wasn't those. There's a lot of brands that claim "flushable", but plumbers will always say that's bullshit. So will the massive purge I pulled and pushed through my pipes.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Here is my first world complaint for the day - Go to the airport and everyone crowds around the goddamn terminal waiting to get on the plane. Bitch you know damn well you are in Zone 782 F and will be the last goddamn person allowed on the plane why are you retards gathering around the First Class and Zone one areas like fucking scavengers. Piss off until your zone in called.

Also why do these land whale pieces of shit think their giant oversized trashbags for luggage is going to fit into the overhead. They have to ask for volunteers every flight to check their carry-ons because they know damn well these ham planets with their sausage fingers wont be able to cram their bullshit in the plane while they waddle down the aisle. I know this is part of the airlines fault for being dickheads about baggage fees and shit but still goddamn if you need 100 extra lbs of bullshit then check that shit.

lololol, I make cattle noises when folks rush to board, "mmmmerrrooooooo". I like to be one of the last folks on the plane. I never have a carry-on (other than a backpack I can stuff under the seat), so I limit the time i'm on the plane to the minimum - don't have to get on early for overhead space, can get off immediately because I don't have to grab any luggage or shuffle it down the isle.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What doesn't make sense is loading planes from the front to the back.

If you load from back to front, wouldn't loading be faster? No one waiting for the people in the aisle putting their bags away for you to get back to your seat.
It would be, if all the faggots in the back didn't simply put their bags up front then. If they were to wait until they got back to their seat, there might not be any room, so unless they actually need to get into it (hardly anyone ever does), they are fine with leaving it up front and picking it up on their way out. So now everyone up front is fucked, and they have to store their shit in the back, which makes for an even bigger nightmare when everyone unloads.

If we could restrict people to specific overhead bins, or people weren't assholes, your way would definitely make more sense. That's why I don't bring a carry-on anymore. Fuck that bullshit of fighting for space.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It would be, if all the faggots in the back didn't simply put their bags up front then. If they were to wait until they got back to their seat, there might not be any room, so unless they actually need to get into it (hardly anyone ever does), they are fine with leaving it up front and picking it up on their way out. So now everyone up front is fucked, and they have to store their shit in the back, which makes for an even bigger nightmare when everyone unloads.

If we could restrict people to specific overhead bins, or people weren't assholes, your way would definitely make more sense. That's why I don't bring a carry-on anymore. Fuck that bullshit of fighting for space.

I see. I try to place my bag as close to my person as possible.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah no shit. That's essential low level paranoia right there. Like basic self preservation. Maybe the answer is to make sure you steal people's shit when they do that so they learn their lesson.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I fly all the time and I cannot understand why I don't have a single assigned spot spot in the overhead compartment for my regulation size bag that I am allowed. I am in seat 19C, then the overhead compartment spot for me should be 19C. People get on the fucking place with 2 oversize bags and go up and down the isle looking for a place to put them. WTF?!? One should be able to fit under the seat in front and in the overhead compartment. How does it go fucking wrong every time?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Today my wife used our good micro plane to clean up her heels. I feel like throwing it out. If i knowingly eat something that was made using that thing I'll throw up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had to look up micro plane to figure out you're talking about a grater. And we have 2 so it's not like I'm unfamiliar with them.

Anyway, mine is the ads I keep seeing for mobile games where they brag about how addictive it is. "I didn't sleep for 3 days straight". " I lost my job and my wife but I'm almost max level". Wtf people we all know games are addictive but you're not supposed to lead with that.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My 11 year old texting me after school from Starbucks to complain that I forgot to load more cash on to her Starbucks app.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should probably take away her phone, ipad, computer, and television and make her do manual labor around the house for a month so she appreciates things instead of inevitably turning into a useless, vapid, entitled American.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I got thirsty after dinner and knew i had a nice cold microbrew in the fridge. I also knew I'd have to wade through a bunch of different mustards and dressings to get to it. Decided it wasn't worth the effort and took a nap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Should probably take away her phone, ipad, computer, and television and make her do manual labor around the house for a month so she appreciates things instead of inevitably turning into a useless, vapid, entitled American.
She wont be useless or vapid, but at least somewhat spoiled. I grew up with nothing and made something of myself. She wont grow up wanting for much if i can help it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I check my work one last time and notice my editor changed a headline to something out of format, that spills over the frame, and is more inaccurate to borderline false. I post about it instead of fixing it.

Get baited into internet discussion: io9 claimed the forgettable blonde from lotr3 saying "I'm no man," was the most powerful dialogue of the entire series.
I responded with, "That scene was lame as fuck," and collect my internets.
Now my mother is on the cellular telephone giving me the Hebrew Hammer about, "What's this about you posting the word 'fuck' all over Facebook?!'