First World Problems

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I take the bus down to school. Don't have to pay for parking, and the bus stop is literally 2 minutes away from my house.

Made a thread on the forums about Google & Facebook being down. People goofed on me and rickshawed it.

tough day

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I told my wife to pick up a 12 pack of Coke at the store and she came home with Pepsi. I can't drink this shit, I'd rather just have water I guess...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fuck you dude, pepsi is the master race of colas.
rrr_img_80046.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I was at a party the other night and ended up crashing. Come back to my Apt last evening, and there's like a colony of fruit flies, like 200 fruit flies in my kitchen. Threw away part of a banana maybe a day and 1/2 ago, garbage didn't even smell, was like less than 1/2 full. Nasty...poisoned the whole kitchen last night, disinfected everything, everything in the dishwasher. Threw all my produce away even though it was all fresh because they were in the open and I couldn't trust what had happened to them. disgusting, fucking disgusting.

Killed like 75% of them, there's still some lingering around, somehow they haven't gotten the memo that their rule is over.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I was at a party the other night and ended up crashing. Come back to my Apt last evening, and there's like a colony of fruit flies, like 200 fruit flies in my kitchen. Threw away part of a banana maybe a day and 1/2 ago, garbage didn't even smell, was like less than 1/2 full. Nasty...poisoned the whole kitchen last night, disinfected everything, everything in the dishwasher. Threw all my produce away even though it was all fresh because they were in the open and I couldn't trust what had happened to them. disgusting, fucking disgusting.

Killed like 75% of them, there's still some lingering around, somehow they haven't gotten the memo that their rule is over.
vinegar trap

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Fruit flies/gnats seem unusually bad this fall where I live. They're all over our damn screens, we can't even open the windows to get fresh air for fear of 10,000 of those little fuckers coming in the house.

yea a vinegar trap will do it. just splash some apple cider vinegar in a few shot glasses and place them around the problem area. they'll flock to them over a few days

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
My girlfriend bought some nice looking grapes today. I ate one and it had seeds in it. Debating if they should be thrown out, eat them and spit out the seeds, or just chew it all up and somehow make it work. "Sorry Sledge, I picked up the wrong ones."

Why can you still buy grapes with seeds?? Who says "Yes, I would like the ones with seeds please". Who buys them? Why are they still sold?

Highly disappointed that there are grapes here that will be difficult to deal will.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yall just need some spiders, I let a few hang around the edges of my house, never see a fly for long and that is maybe once a month.

Scarhand

Trakanon Raider
There's an escaped convict in the area so they've locked down the University where all my employees go to school. Now I have to work all by myself.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
They were out of Grey Goose vodka at my afternoon meeting. I had to drink a martini made of New Amsterdam vodka. And the lemon rind wasn't well cut.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I found an S-Video cable today and wondered what the fuck I should do with it. I actually spent more than 0 seconds thinking about this predicament.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My free Newegg Premier runs out today and I never bought the thing I wanted to buy.