Flesh and Blood

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I gotta get a webcam setup but then I'd be down. I've been practicing Iyslander for a big CC event coming up and I'm loving her playstyle. I need to get a CF Coronet Peak and CF starry PJs along with a couple other cards, but then I have everything I need. Prism is an auto-loss but I'm going to be playing mostly for fun.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well if ur trying to learn along someone using another char, I'd be a great pick.

Don't need hand holding on rules or turn order or how to play. Know how to combo a few things. But don't have the full foresight of "card counting" or the thousand mile stare some of the true neckbeards have (yet).

Also, I found this:
fleshandbloodonline.com

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Battle Hardened LA tomorrow and a big RTN the day after. Taking Iyslander, hoping to dodge all the Prisms and feat on the aggro and Guardians. Wish me luck!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
3 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw at the battle hardened yesterday. Both of my losses were extremely close games. Iyslander has what it takes to make it, it's just a matter of getting the practice in and the decklist right. I've got a Road to Nationals today and there's 80 people here. We'll see how it goes!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
My RTN ended real quick. Round 1 lost to Dori, though it was a close game and a lot of fun. Round 2 got matched up against Prism and was absolutely obliterated, it wasn't even close. Round 3 my opponent said he was playing Prism too so I conceded immediately and left to get lunch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Prism really cant mess with my Oldhim. Fai I'm not so confident. He'd need a coupla changes for sure to manage a good one.

Speaking of an Oldhim I had trouble with on Fai, stubbers and pouncing lynx mask lights out'd him. With tunic, not sure the old man can do it to me anymore. I'd be morely to take a Fai to something serious if I could.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Prism will be hitting Living Legend soon enough so you'll be able to shift your deck into something that handles aggro better.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bitch didn't make it

Not surprised a good Dori player did

Screenshot_20220723-170250_Facebook.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mask wearers, figures.

Probably forced. I dont go to any of that in person stuff requiring it.

GenCon apparently requires mask at all times and proof of the 5 jab combo or whatever. Really, really cringe.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably forced. I dont go to any of that in person stuff requiring it.

GenCon apparently requires mask at all times and proof of the 5 jab combo or whatever. Really, really cringe.

I know, I imagine most if not all events of any game anymore are like that, but I had to get the soft jab in. I don't go anywhere that enforces that BS. I've had a few places with "mandatory masks if not vaccinated" but not a person has ever challenged my maskless face.

:honkler:

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Europe is super pessimistic on Prism, it's mostly the US where she's still doing well. I would love to be playing in Europe so I could farm all those aggro players...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Makin' a Boltyn deck with Raydn, think I'm a little too strong on Oldhim and Fai rn for my pals :).

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Boltyn's definitely uphill to win, but I know a good Boltyn player who regularly top 8s our RTNs and ProQuests, so the hero can definitely do work.

I'm still working on Iyslander, she's going to be insanely powerful once Prism is gone, but I've been super busy lately so I haven't had many opportunities to play in armories lately.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Prism will be hitting Living Legend soon enough so you'll be able to shift your deck into something that handles aggro better.

It's looking like she won't LL once again and we have another proven conspiracy on our hands. Just what we needed.