Flesh and Blood

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
There's still a chance! There's still a few CC events that give LL points before the next banlist!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
There's still a chance! There's still a few CC events that give LL points before the next banlist!

You got your wish. I think top men were on the case and pushed it through tbh.

Get ready for Fai, Bravo and Oldhim to get piled onto by all the meta dawgs.

1661731271921.png

1661731280296.png

• 1Worf

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
She has a roughly 0% chance to beat Iyslander, who was only not being played because Iyslander has a 0% chance to beat Prism.

Iyslander has really good tools into Dori (like Hypothermia) but I wouldn't say Dori has no chance. Dori's just not teching for Iyslander right now. Dori already runs a decent blue count and siding in EPots would help her with taxes. If she can get a good Glistening Steelblade turn and hit that 5 power Dawnblade, she's going to have all the tempo until Hypothermia comes out.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Having a char you "have to build for cuz it's gonna be there" being eliminated does change everything

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So these little online webcam tourneys do actually hook up the promo stuff for winning and participating.

Finally received my beautiful cold foil ember blade and a nice mat.

Beats driving 35+ mins each way to one in this horrible economy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I have a hookup with a store that has tiny armories so it's pretty easy for me to get the promos I want. I need that CF Waning Moon ASAP.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Went into the hyperbolic time chamber with a buddy who plays Bravo today and we got him to a list and playstyle that's nigh-impossible for me to beat on Iyslander. AB3, 45+ blues, six copies of pummel, and most turns are swinging Anothos and threatening the pummel (not threatening pummel on attack actions, which is much easier for Iyslander to stop). To beat his list, I'd have to build more proactive, but that's difficult when my reactive playstyle seems to do better against other decks. It's very tricky.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I entered this webcam event tonight:

edit: went 2-4 (innnnches from 3-3), fuckin belittle/minnowism runeblade shite

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ya, I mighta done better as Fai?

Or Chane with Rosetta Thorn ofc :p

Feel like I did okay as some of these guys were crazy good

Iyslander I coulda beat if I went sledge but LGS people told me to get winters wail/lantern.... woulda brought me up to 4-2

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
You have to go aggressive into Iyslander because she has inevitability against you. So yeah, you have to bring Sledge for her.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I smell a rat cuz turn 2 he had both of those frost hexes up. Insanely lucky.

Also barely lost to a double art of war turn Chane... put those next to each other and they should survive some light shuffling lol

Last edited: