FOH detectives what city is this?

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blumpster said:
I"d go a step further. Don"t marry Asians who"s parents weren"t born in America. Asians try to scam everyone and everything. Most who have immigrated don"t even pay taxes.
I hope you"re not being serious.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I"m loling hard at this thread, +1

Froofy, sounds like a shitty situation, sorry dude. Now it"s your duty to get FoHSS on her tits before it"s all over.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Froofy-D said:
Wife actually. I don"t wanna post too much detail, but this is what happened:

- Right now, she is supposed to be in Thailand visiting her parents. However, someone saw her on campus about a week ago. She told them she was going to Portland. Then I got suspicious and started looking into some papers and stuff. I found information lodging, train, and ferry information for Sao Paulo Brazil. I emailed one of our friends down there and he confirmed she was there for 2 days (at least). She finally admitted it by email because I was going to call her parents. She is still down there now.

- Then I decided to do some more snooping in her stuff. I found a flight itinerary to Germany dated late July of this year. Along with that was a receipt for a German Visa purchased from the German consulate in Miami. The flight dates were the exact dates when she told me she was supposed to be attending an academic conference in California.

- Then I found the pics in this thread on an external hard drive. They prove that an alleged trip to Miami last year with her friend never happened either. I"m not sure where she went that time.

So I have physical proof that at least 3 times she was in a completely different place (or even country) from where she said. I have it all stashed for the divorce proceedings, if any. Hopefully we can do one of those $100 uncontested ones.
\

Your wife is an international spy!

SexualCamel_foh

shitlord
The first thing I said when I saw the pics was "That"s Portland Waterfront".

OP, it sucks when someone you think you can trust stabs you in the back. It"s worse when it"s someone you love. I feel for you bro. I just went through a divorce and it"s fucking awful. I definitely agree with everyone who said to divorce that bitch ASAP!

I also agree that you need to get yourself the best divorce lawyer you can afford. It"s going to cost you $2,500+ and that"s if you don"t go to court, but if you have assets that you don"t want her to have, it"s the best route. Get the meanest shark you can find.

You should probably also hire a Private Investigator, preferably one who specializes in or does work in forensic accounting. Your lawyer may have one he works with already. If you"re well off she could have been siphoning off money for you"re entire marriage, as well as seeing other guys on the side or whatever kind of shady shit she"s up to. A P.I. can uncover all kinds of useful dirt.

Definitely take any shared accounts and empty/close them, and put all the money in accounts only you can touch. Close any joint credit lines. Get a safe deposit box or a storage unit for larger assets. It"s even better if you can get the box or unit in someone else"s name so she can"t trace it to you. Take anything you bought her like jewelry, clothes, or other stuff that you won"t want to keep but is valuable, and sell it before you file for divorce, as once you are in divorce proceedings it"s illegal to liquidate anything that"s hers or that"s shared.

My gut advice would be to change the fucking locks on your house, and have the divorce papers in hand when she gets back to the US. You can also use the law against her, just go down to the court house, swear that she is verbally abusive and has threatened your life on 3 separate occasions, and you"ll have your very own restraining order against her, as well as the house, most of the assets, and temporary full custody of any children you have together. In some states they even help pay for your divorce attorney.

However it might be a better idea to have her followed for a while just to see if she"s keeping any other secretes that will help you in the divorce. But damn, I wouldn"t want some lying bitch strolling back into my house and having a chance to fuck my life up even more than she already has. Just MHO though, so yeah, take it as you will.

P.S. Tyen FTW!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tyen"s shit made me lol, a hearty one too. I"d give you nets if I hadn"t (likely) negged you in the past.

This is the best thread on FoH in a long long time, so while I"m sorry you"re dealing with this, I also want to thank you and your crazy wife for some 5am entertainment.

She must really think you"re an idiot to not only tell you she"s going to different places and send pictures but to also visit mutual friends you have in locations and to leave things like papers out of her trip. Didn"t you question where the rest of her "girlfriends" were in any of those pictures? I can"t believe she thought she could claim that place was Miami. I"ve never been to Portland or Seattle but my first thought was the Northwest.

I"m curious if you"re like heartbroken or devastated by this shit, because really it"s some pretty fucked up shit or have you been onto it for some time? I mean in your heart of hearts you probably didn"t want to be right about shit like that, I"m guessing? I wouldn"t point her to this thread though, as you previously mentioned doing

Drednots_foh

shitlord
Froofy-D said:
Wife actually. I don"t wanna post too much detail, but this is what happened:

- Right now, she is supposed to be in Thailand visiting her parents. However, someone saw her on campus about a week ago. She told them she was going to Portland. Then I got suspicious and started looking into some papers and stuff. I found information lodging, train, and ferry information for Sao Paulo Brazil. I emailed one of our friends down there and he confirmed she was there for 2 days (at least). She finally admitted it by email because I was going to call her parents. She is still down there now.

- Then I decided to do some more snooping in her stuff. I found a flight itinerary to Germany dated late July of this year. Along with that was a receipt for a German Visa purchased from the German consulate in Miami. The flight dates were the exact dates when she told me she was supposed to be attending an academic conference in California.

- Then I found the pics in this thread on an external hard drive. They prove that an alleged trip to Miami last year with her friend never happened either. I"m not sure where she went that time.

So I have physical proof that at least 3 times she was in a completely different place (or even country) from where she said. I have it all stashed for the divorce proceedings, if any. Hopefully we can do one of those $100 uncontested ones.
Sorry to hear, but the fact she travels so much without you should have raised the biggest red flag ever.

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Froofy-D said:
- Right now, she is supposed to be in Thailand visiting her parents. However, someone saw her on campus about a week ago. She told them she was going to Portland.
So I"m morbidly curious to see if she sends this person pictures from Brazil and tells them they"re pictures of Portland.

It must be time for another Bond movie because I thought of international spy right away, too. Definitely get the lawyer so at least the local news crew can interview someone when you disappear.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have access to a reverse look-up to check on the license plate?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All this Tyen love is going to rip a tear in the space-time continuum!