FOH Shower Thoughts

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I see Christians and Muslims portrayed as pedophiles in movies and TV pretty often. Is there a single example of a Jewish person portrayed as a pedophile that someone can think of?

I can't remember a single movie or TV pedophile where the pedo's religion was important enough to remember. I assume there were some movies of the week about catholic priests where it was, I just never watched any of them.

Roman Polanski had a biopic done about him so there's one for you. He may be practicing roman catholic, but his parents were both jews and they were all sent to concentration camps.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can't remember a single movie or TV pedophile where the pedo's religion was important enough to remember. I assume there were some movies of the week about catholic priests where it was, I just never watched any of them.

Roman Polanski had a biopic done about him so there's one for you. He may be practicing roman catholic, but his parents were both jews and they were all sent to concentration camps.
I was re-watching Marco polo over the last week and when they got to season 2 with the Christian Mongol prince, I thought "Of COURSE he's a pedo". Thats what prompted the thought.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
In Forrest Gump, there’s the scene where his school desegregates.

Forrest asks what’s happening and someone tells him “coons” are trying to get in.

When Gump replies about chasing them away with a broom, the guy clarifies and tells him “not raccoons you idiot: American inventors! And they want to go to school with us!”

Forrest responds with “they do?!” As if he understands now what the guy is talking about. Meaning Forrest Gump isn’t so simple minded, he knows what “American inventor” means and it’s likely that’s what he thinks black people are called

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Amod are pokemon trainers that specialize in retarded pokemons. After catching them they place them in the pokeshaw.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
LMAO...some of these people cast the same shadow no matter what direction they are facing.
This quote set me to pondering in the shower... What do blind people imagine their dick looks like?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Gaylord Fagan" is probably the worst name to go through middle school with.

Googled:
Screenshot_20210606-231135_Chrome.jpg

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
When someone who is deaf from birth watches something with closed captioning, what do they imagine things like (gentle music plays) sounds like?

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I assume either Janitor or Dr Cox, though neither is a redhead

Exactly. Only potential redhead I could think of was peurto rican nurse, but she's not taller.

Oh wait here it is.

latest

Brad2770

Exactly. Only potential redhead I could think of was peurto rican nurse, but she's not taller.

Oh wait here it is.

latest

It’s probably that stupid look on her face that makes her look strange, but I really like her hair. I would fuck the shit out of her regardless. As long as she isn’t some failed ginger comedian that got buff. I’ll say no to that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Did anyone just try, you know, TALKING to the Night King? Did anyone ever say a word to him, ever? "Hello". "You doing ok?". "Are you mad at us? Can we try to talk it out?"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
After being at home for the past week, I was brutally reminded of the sandpaper they call commercial toilet paper when I came back into the office. After my questionable dining choices recently, Day 2 back at the office has me experiencing what I like to call Bloody Butt. You know, where you wipe your ass so much that some blood comes off on the paper when you're trying to get the tip of that magic marker ground down. And while I like to use a little wet toilet paper to try to help clean up the mess, this stuff is so inferior that unless you fold it about 8 times, you're going to give yourself an unexpected prostate exam the moment that stuff gets wet.

So my thought is, poop is generally considered super bad in terms of open wounds and causing infections. Yet I've had bloody butt countless times over my lifetime, and I've never had an infection or anything of the sort from it. Is poop cleaner than we are told (doubtful) OR is the butthole composed of some super-duper anti-infection cells? Since those are the only two options I can think of, why are we not studying those butthole cells for curing cancer and such???

• 1Double Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
After being at home for the past week, I was brutally reminded of the sandpaper they call commercial toilet paper when I came back into the office. After my questionable dining choices recently, Day 2 back at the office has me experiencing what I like to call Bloody Butt. You know, where you wipe your ass so much that some blood comes off on the paper when you're trying to get the tip of that magic marker ground down. And while I like to use a little wet toilet paper to try to help clean up the mess, this stuff is so inferior that unless you fold it about 8 times, you're going to give yourself an unexpected prostate exam the moment that stuff gets wet.

So my thought is, poop is generally considered super bad in terms of open wounds and causing infections. Yet I've had bloody butt countless times over my lifetime, and I've never had an infection or anything of the sort from it. Is poop cleaner than we are told (doubtful) OR is the butthole composed of some super-duper anti-infection cells? Since those are the only two options I can think of, why are we not studying those butthole cells for curing cancer and such???

Perhaps thats why it bleeds profusely -- to prevent seepage in.

• 1Genius!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why do people pee in stalls? Everyone knows it's because they have a small dick, but what's the point if it marks you as a small dicker, aren't you just making it obvious?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And while I like to use a little wet toilet paper to try to help clean up the mess, this stuff is so inferior that unless you fold it about 8 times, you're going to give yourself an unexpected prostate exam the moment that stuff gets wet.
you fold? i wrap commercial tp around my hand like a mitten