Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
People who serve food in North America get paid like shit because they rely on tips. It's a societal reality here. If you're not going to engage in that reality, you probably shouldn't go out to eat.

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thankfully I never eat out. If someone does a kickass job I tip hugely. Otherwise no tip.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I like Mr. Foler‘s workman’s blind lottery approach of rewarding excellence. The rest of the waitstaff should probably just go home 🤔

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You shouldn't be tipped do the job to a "acceptable" level, you should be tipped when you do it to an exceptional level.

Plus by never tipping uber eats drivers I'm discouraging drivers from using their platform thus sticking it to uber eats for being racist and giving black owned restaurants free delivers. Suck it UE

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Restaurant workers should, by law, always receive the minimum wage (they can get paid a lower hourly wage but if it falls short at the end of the day, the restaurant is required to pay them up to the minimum wage).

On one hand, if no one tips, you're probably going to get a shittier class of restaurant -- waiters, cooks, owners, etc. Also, if it's a place you frequent, probably expect a rat turd in your sandwich. However, if no one tipped, maybe we'd eventually be rid of the practice and the owners would pay a more livable wage from the get go like most businesses. I do think tipping has gotten out of control, though -- carryout orders that default to 15% tips online and that kind of stupidity. In an ideal world, I think tips would only be for something exceptional, but I am okay with generally kowtowing to the current societal standards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
People who tip anything for carry-out are max retarded.

I also don't believe in minimum wages.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon u cant tell me u wouldn't bro? C'mon.

Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Pointy jaw would beat against my balls though. I guess that’s stimulation of a kind too. 50/50.

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fiance wants to put wedding off due to covid. Just closed on a ranch in montana too. 😑

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Think I'll be spending most of my time in montana now

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo i have a red circular red spot on the glans of my penis. Fiance and I have been std tested so it shouldn't be herpes or AIDs. Consulting Dr. Google maybe it could be balanitis? I'm circumcized (as you all know) so that seems unlikely? Doesn't itch or hurt.

Any ideas? It may have a little bump to it, hard to tell. Should I throw some OTC antifungal cream on it or just see if it goes away?

Thanks doc.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Izo Izo i have a red circular red spot on the glans of my penis. Fiance and I have been std tested so it shouldn't be herpes or AIDs. Consulting Dr. Google maybe it could be balanitis? I'm circumcized (as you all know) so that seems unlikely? Doesn't itch or hurt.

Any ideas? It may have a little bump to it, hard to tell. Should I throw some OTC antifungal cream on it or just see if it goes away?

Thanks doc.

it’s Lyme disease. Get ticks off your dick

259BBB13-B473-4B14-9BC9-719E94E2FD42.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So tired of this cat licking me.

• 1Haram

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Thanks doc.
So tired of this cat licking me.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf