Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
TLDR: Foler is engaged to his cat that gave him lyme disease after licking his dick.
Who would have known cats can give you lyme disease. How was I supposed to know? I never eat lymes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Friday night. Was a little drunk. I was hanging out with RL friends in Discord and a friend I never knew played MMOs started talking about P99. Then I log on and see a_skeleton_03 once again railing against the establishment.

Time truly is a flat circle.
We're mostly just chillin. Waiting for the God emperor to tell us who to shoot.
I never understood the forum's shift to the Right. I thought it was just a MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD kind of thing, but maybe everyone is just growing old. Becoming elderly conservative turdgods.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
They didn't shift far right. The left drove 500mph straight into unapologetic open marxism.

I think hrt for children was mostly what did it. and the race pandering from obama. The combination of those two things.
More than anything else, that soured liberals our age on modern liberalism. They're still politically liberal in most ways they just have no faith in democrats.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Thing is, why it's important, if there was a modern jfk or Bobby I think he would have a readymade base in trump supporters.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Friday night. Was a little drunk. I was hanging out with RL friends in Discord and a friend I never knew played MMOs started talking about P99. Then I log on and see a_skeleton_03 once again railing against the establishment.

Time truly is a flat circle.

I never understood the forum's shift to the Right. I thought it was just a MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD kind of thing, but maybe everyone is just growing old. Becoming elderly conservative turdgods.
Sounds like you need to jump on the Trump train my man!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

• 3Trump
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler