Gavinrad's Mass Effect 3+ Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You play Keith David playing Keith David from Saints Row 4 plays Captain Anderson in the first contact wars.
Gargoyles_Goliath_964.jpg

No surprise that they're making a new ME game though. They always said they would, just without Cmdr Shepherd.

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll probably play it then rage about it two games down the line for its inevitable decline or dramatic crash from the ceiling of worlds as the series directors/writers get full of themselves and decide to herp to the derp.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My guess is Shep is now the controller of the Reapers, they're back in Deep Space and irrelevant unless the series goes on long enough to introduce something worse than the Reapers.

Another "mortal" race of aliens worse than the Krogan+Rachni, or another Galaxy will be invading this time around. And yeah, no fucking prequels needed. Thank you.

iannis

Musty Nester
Stands half a chance if it's not another duck and cover shooter with an inane plotline and jarjar quality characters.

The IP hasn't been irrevocably shit on yet, it just took a turn for terrible.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Hope to fucking god that it is 1) A Sequel, NO prequels please and 2) Not fucking Cross-Gen.
This, this and this. May I add also can we get a new class PLEASE? Not because the others weren't awesome but a new one would be totally fucking sick. Something completely new and different from 'biotics, engineering or straight weaponry'.

How can it be a sequel though with no Shephard? You mean continuining AFTER Shephard made the choices to defeat or whatever the Reapers and go on with someone else in the future but still following your ME3 ending choice?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it's absolutely crazy how the ending of ME3 almost completely ruined the entire series for me. I look back and I loved almost every part of 1, 2 & 3 (the space buggy shit in ME1 made me want to pull my hair out...) but man, just that last 5% of ME3....

Fuck you Bioware. I will still buy your new ME game though....damn you.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Hehe it's a joke.

Any if you want to see options for new classes check out what ME3's multiplier have done:
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer/Character Customization - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, walkthroughs and more.

They're all variants of the same thing though: Soldier, biotic, infiltrator and engineer.

Hehe that makes me want to play some more ME3 multiplayer... I bet I'd need to buy like $60 worth of DLC to get started again...
That's exactly what I was talking about with what they did with the multiplayer. It was SICK and I loved it, but I want that in the real game, ya dig? Good look though.

However, aside from that, I was talking about like you said - something not based upon a 'mold' of Soldier/Biotic/Infil/Engineer.

I can never get tired of ME3 multiplayer. But the expansions have gotten pretty far out now, I think there's like $200 worth of ME3 DLC in general and 1/3 of it is probably multiplayer. Prices may have changed though since it's been a while now and they also stopped doing the events.

Xalara

Golden Squire
If it helps, from what I've heard through the grapevine, even the people developing the new Mass Effect were angry about the ending to Mass Effect 3
tongue.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
If it helps, from what I've heard through the grapevine, even the people developing the new Mass Effect were angry about the ending to ME3
tongue.png
Pretty sure just about everyone at Bioware was. Casey Hudson and Mac Walters *literally* locked themselves in a room to write it and shut out the entire rest of the team from any input on it. The rest of the game was all peer reviewed for approval. I'm sure that rustled the fuck out of many jimmies.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure just about everyone at Bioware was. Casey Hudson and Mac Walters *literally* locked themselves in a room to write it and shut out the entire rest of the team from any input on it. The rest of the game was all peer reviewed for approval. I'm sure that rustled the fuck out of many jimmies.
How the fuck does that even happen though was always my question? How does a TEAM just let these guys go rogue and write an ending to a MASSIVE PRODUCTION? Crazy. Batshit. Fucking. Crazy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck does that even happen though was always my question? How does a TEAM just let these guys go rogue and write an ending to a MASSIVE PRODUCTION? Crazy. Batshit. Fucking. Crazy.
Because Casey Hudson and Mac Walters are the project director and lead writers? They're the bosses when it comes to how the game ends. Who knows how increasingly isolated they got with their dumbass ideas and wanted to 'go rogue' just to force their shitty ideas into the product.

Sean_sl

shitlord
What Tuco said. Bosses gonna Boss. Douchebags with more pull than any douchebag should ever have.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's exactly what I was talking about with what they did with the multiplayer. It was SICK and I loved it, but I want that in the real game, ya dig? Good look though.

However, aside from that, I was talking about like you said - something not based upon a 'mold' of Soldier/Biotic/Infil/Engineer.

I can never get tired of ME3 multiplayer. But the expansions have gotten pretty far out now, I think there's like $200 worth of ME3 DLC in general and 1/3 of it is probably multiplayer. Prices may have changed though since it's been a while now and they also stopped doing the events.
I bought me3 for something like $7 off of origin when they had a sale ~6 months ago and it came with all the multiplayer dlc for free.