Gen V

Fucker

Log Wizard
Is this better or worse than season 3 of the Boyz? Outside of Soldier Boy I thought the season kind of blew. Wife kind of wants to watch this so I figured I would ask.
It is about as much fun as committing suicide by cutting off your own head with dental floss.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I don't agree that this is on the same level as The Boys. No sir don't see it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is this better or worse than season 3 of the Boyz? Outside of Soldier Boy I thought the season kind of blew. Wife kind of wants to watch this so I figured I would ask.
I've had to keep putting it on whenever my friends come over or we're in town the last weekend and they all enjoyed it and Mission impossible. I must have missed the part where the black character is gay, did he do something in the first episode?

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've had to keep putting it on whenever my friends come over or we're in town the last weekend and they all enjoyed it and Mission impossible. I must have missed the part where the black character is gay, did he do something in the first episode?
I cant recall if it was in the first episode or not. Actually, I think it was episode 2. But he's "in love" with Luke, the Home Lander copy.

Homsar

Literally says he's going to suck and fuck his way through life.
Oh only thing I saw was him making out with Golden Boys girl. I'm kind of surprised who they killed off In the first episode

Daidraco

Oh only thing I saw was him making out with Golden Boys girl. I'm kind of surprised who they killed off In the first episode
Spoilers since it gives away the end of episode 1.
His "look" didnt match the personality that they were shooting for in him imo. You can look at Antony Starr / Home Lander, and you can tell he could get away with being a jock / sports guy, with mommy/daddy issues. But Schwarzenegger's son just... doesnt. You would think that him being Arnold's boy, that he'd be a GD monster of a dude - but I guess he didnt get the genes that would encourage him to be a lifter like dear old pops. I think that was my biggest surprise, actually. As I didnt have any idea what Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids looked like. Then, to see this pipsquick? meh

Homsar

Spoilers since it gives away the end of episode 1.
His "look" didnt match the personality that they were shooting for in him imo. You can look at Antony Starr / Home Lander, and you can tell he could get away with being a jock / sports guy, with mommy/daddy issues. But Schwarzenegger's son just... doesnt. You would think that him being Arnold's boy, that he'd be a GD monster of a dude - but I guess he didnt get the genes that would encourage him to be a lifter like dear old pops. I think that was my biggest surprise, actually. As I didnt have any idea what Arnold Schwarzenegger's kids looked like. Then, to see this pipsquick? meh
Arnold's Mexican maid kid has way more of the neanderthal gene for what ever reason. Still funny he banged that ugly ass chick for whatever reason. I don't get it

There is some fishy shit going on lol

Screenshot_2023-10-02-16-53-32-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-02-16-52-36-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Literally having control of blood is OP, she can kill anyone
It really depends on if she can get control of her powers with out seeing the blood. If so she's a certified badass. If not she's kind of meh.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Wife and I watched the 3 episodes tonight. I would say worth watching. Even The Boys got slow at times, and this is no different. Plus it expands upon an interesting world, and they managed to keep the SJW nonsense to a minimum. Other than whatsherbucket's origin.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They should of made a Soilder Boy spinoff instead would be far more entertaining and much less gay.

• 1Like

Homsar

He's to much of an American badass. I feel like I read an article where Kripke thought he was going to be hated but everyone loved him so he had to keep him alive, I think that happened with homelander. Something MAGA related and Kripke is a left wing Hollywood turd

Last edited:

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Its great because the characters he wants everyone to hate the most are the ones everyone likes the most.

• 2Worf

spronk

FPS noob
not bad, not great. i don't really like anyone on the show, more just watching to see dumbass superheroes fuck up shit and get fucked up. The only really annoying woke shit was them showing dick for a long time, thats the new "we got nudity" which fucking sucks

they do need to address the blood thing, so far the power is dumb as fuck and doesn't make sense to rate in top 10 but obviously if she can control other people's blood without a cutting warmup period then it could be crazy OP, basically blood-Magneto. Wonder if it would work on people like Homelander.

It is weird how many supes we've seen just in this show basically have super strength. Its like the first skill point you assign.

Daidraco

not bad, not great. i don't really like anyone on the show, more just watching to see dumbass superheroes fuck up shit and get fucked up. The only really annoying woke shit was them showing dick for a long time, thats the new "we got nudity" which fucking sucks

they do need to address the blood thing, so far the power is dumb as fuck and doesn't make sense to rate in top 10 but obviously if she can control other people's blood without a cutting warmup period then it could be crazy OP, basically blood-Magneto. Wonder if it would work on people like Homelander.

It is weird how many supes we've seen just in this show basically have super strength. Its like the first skill point you assign.
I recall just about everyone having super strength in City of Heroes or w/e tf it was. But Im sure there are people stronger than other people that are supes.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I think it is standard for all supes to be stronger and more durable than the strongest human being. The fights would be over pretty fast if a supes durability could not withstand some of the hits you see them take. That being said, there are probably levels of strength and durability that vary between the supes. An example was one of the supes bench pressing what looked like 10 plates on each side of the bar. No human alive can do that. Other supes might only be able to bench 600. I would also think Supes heal and age in different ways regardless of their power. Some were even immortal.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seems like they retconned it in season 3 to where all supes had a baseline level of super strength.

With Ultrafag Kripke as showrunner and Seth Rogen as executive producer, I wouldn't expect any of this shit to turn out good unless it's by accident

j00t

Seems like they retconned it in season 3 to where all supes had a baseline level of super strength.

With Ultrafag Kripke as showrunner and Seth Rogen as executive producer, I wouldn't expect any of this shit to turn out good unless it's by accident
it sucks because kripke is a pretty good showrunner aside from his ultra turbo street edition of lefty ideology. trump literally broke this dude.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
it sucks because kripke is a pretty good showrunner aside from his ultra turbo street edition of lefty ideology. trump literally broke this dude.
I keep hearing this but I'm unaware of what he produced beyond The Boys and supernatural.
What else has he done that I should take a look at?

I should say, I very much like The Boys, even though its kind of been limping a bit into each season outside of a few outstanding elements.
Supernatural I never payed much attention but I did catch a few glimpses here and there and it never really captured my attention.