Genshin Impact

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Item locking going in is good, but honestly with as few “good” artifact rolls as there are at end game and as many as it takes to to upgrade them, at this point it is less of an issue. Still good though for the overall QoL and getting up to that point. Hopefully they can expand it. Should help for banking items on alternate sets like if I want a DPS set and Support set for Xianling.

The double resin / tree regrowth thing seems like an odd thing to address? Just a time saver so you don’t have to run it twice or something else meta that I’m missing.

Lookimg forward to new content at least.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve been playing this enough that I could justify throwing $10 at the battle pass for the materials and the weapon. Started too late to get into the 40s, but even making it into the 30s was worth it IMO. I’ll be AR 40 tonight in advance of 1.1

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
The double resin / tree regrowth thing seems like an odd thing to address? Just a time saver so you don’t have to run it twice or something else meta that I’m missing.

Could be used to save up for things you need. Say the domain you want to get items from, like certain talent books, spawns on Tuesdays and you don't want anything special on the Monday rotation, you can use all your resin on Monday to save up 3 double rewards. Then on Tuesday you can use your 120 resin + 3 double rewards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit

If nothing else it serves as method to carry over resin to a day where your wanted mats are available.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Item locking going in is good, but honestly with as few “good” artifact rolls as there are at end game and as many as it takes to to upgrade them, at this point it is less of an issue.
I did some AR45 farming of the physical % set (something mountain & clear pool domain?) a couple days ago and out of about 10 runs walked away with 3-4 good (main stat +2 desirable subs) 5* rolls and arguably 1 perfect 5* (hydro+atk% EM crit crit dmg). I don’t know if I got super lucky or 45 makes a difference. I still get lots of useless artifacts, but those results are in stark contrast to the light farming I did between 40-44 that yielded almost exclusively hp and def main stat artifacts.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Man the new story quest was some top tier anime shit and the childe fight is pretty good.

I did 2 10 pulls on new banner and finally got keqing as well as 2 ningquang and a diona.

Childe felt akward in the trial so I don't know if I want to bother pursuing even for completion sake. Still can't decide what to level to 80 so going to keep stready leveling everything to 60/70.

asfdsafdsad.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
the razor part is great, straight up passing on amber is also just GOLD.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Man the new story quest was some top tier anime shit and the childe fight is pretty good.

I did 2 10 pulls on new banner and finally got keqing as well as 2 ningquang and a diona.

Childe felt akward in the trial so I don't know if I want to bother pursuing even for completion sake. Still can't decide what to level to 80 so going to keep stready leveling everything to 60/70.

View attachment 317551

You have pretty much all options available to you, i would say something like this:

main team one: diluc, mona, bennett, venti
team two: keqing, klee, barbara (or xingqiu), fischl

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I've gotten three 5 star pulls total in standard banner. All pulls were Mona. Do the percentage chance of getting a character increase once you get one to make it more likely you get constellations?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Disappointed that you are limited to 3 condensed resin, but it doesn't really surprise me that they have such a limit.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Disappointed that you are limited to 3 condensed resin, but it doesn't really surprise me that they have such a limit.

Yeah this is a huge disappointment, I was thinking they would let you just save it till you got what you needed. Why wouldn't they? What's the practical consequence of not? Seems like its yet another limitation for the sake of being a limitation.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
This game runs great on ps5 compared to ps4. It is a massive difference in framerate/loading.

I kinda want to pull to try and get ningguan to C2 because I hear shes great (currently have a C1), but I am at like 70 on the pity and don't think I need Childe.

My main lvl 80 team is Diluc w/ Wolf's Gravestone and using Xingling C4 for high pyronado uptime, C1 Fischl for Oz, and C6 barbara for heals.

I think I made a mistake on my teambuilding and should start investing in Xingqui and Bennett which I would need to buy with that currency from the shop. Sucks because I don't really have an ice/wind/or earth character levelled and can't afford to spread resources so thin.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game runs great on ps5 compared to ps4. It is a massive difference in framerate/loading.

I kinda want to pull to try and get ningguan to C2 because I hear shes great (currently have a C1), but I am at like 70 on the pity and don't think I need Childe.

My main lvl 80 team is Diluc w/ Wolf's Gravestone and using Xingling C4 for high pyronado uptime, C1 Fischl for Oz, and C6 barbara for heals.

I think I made a mistake on my teambuilding and should start investing in Xingqui and Bennett which I would need to buy with that currency from the shop. Sucks because I don't really have an ice/wind/or earth character levelled and can't afford to spread resources so thin.
Nice to hear, was wondering if there would be a big improvement. Bennet is really good, so its worth building him up if you can.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You have pretty much all options available to you, i would say something like this:

main team one: diluc, mona, bennett, venti
team two: keqing, klee, barbara (or xingqiu), fischl

Yeah I would probably not run either comp in that manner.

I perma use Jean/Venti/Fischl/Diluc for world crap though once they are all friendship 10 I will make a new squad to roam.

My team healers are Jean and Noelle since they both pump damage and they are c3 and c6. Barbara is just too lack luster. I have her at c6 which is cool if you oops I guess, but her ult provides nothing as good as the other two.

For abyss I always have Sucrose and Venti in opposite teams since they can gather mobs together as that contributes to my clear speeds more than anything else.

Then DPS just depends on abyss floor shield break requirements. I've cleared to floor 12 with no real artifact investment and non maxed chars so not really stressing it.

Going to dump 20 of my resin this week and start farming the pryo/electro sets though as I banked almost 8 million mora from 40-45. Can't wait to be disappointed!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I hate this game, lol. Was bored because my main account AR 42(Diluc, c1Fischl, c2 Barbara, and c2 Xiangling) was done with the dailies, so made a new account. At AR 10 I pulled Keqing and Bennett. Main account also has Chongyun, Diona, and Xingqiu. Wtf now

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
There is zero chance I'd invest any money/time into the second account. First one is good.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate this game, lol. Was bored because my main account AR 42(Diluc, c1Fischl, c2 Barbara, and c2 Xiangling) was done with the dailies, so made a new account. At AR 10 I pulled Keqing and Bennett. Main account also has Chongyun, Diona, and Xingqiu. Wtf now
That is what happened to me, made a second account that rolled Jean. Just played that after finishing daily stuff on main, bought the Welkin Blessing for it and didn't make any rolls til the Childe banner. Ended up getting Childe, Diluc, Diona when I did roll.