Genshin Impact

ShakyJake

<Donor>
What is this game's "hook"? I'm up to rank 15 and, while the combat is pretty fun, I already feel kind of bored.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
What is this game's "hook"? I'm up to rank 15 and, while the combat is pretty fun, I already feel kind of bored.
is it really so difficult to figure out?

47c9f9298ee0d79898ec2d25d4de6dee.jpg

in all seriousness though, it has a great open world, the story is good, combat is pretty fun and a lot deeper than you might think. Only thing holding it back is the resin system.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried this too and didn’t get the allure, it feels like a mix of multiple other games and with some obvious hooks to get you to bleed cash. If I’m gonna waste money on cash grabs I’d rather do it on Korean grinders than see dollars go to the Chinese govt

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately basically every Korean game with a cash grab sucks whereas this Chinese game with a cash grab is legitimately good.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1605681688135.png

I know Glad set isn't amazing or anything but its still helping me carry but I just made this today, which I got pretty lucky on. Dropped with crit/crit%/hp/atk and leveling it to 20 did crit rate boost twice and crit dmg boost twice. I was expecting hp boost 4 times.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
View attachment 318288
I know Glad set isn't amazing or anything but its still helping me carry but I just made this today, which I got pretty lucky on. Dropped with crit/crit%/hp/atk and leveling it to 20 did crit rate boost twice and crit dmg boost twice. I was expecting hp boost 4 times.

What do you mean Glad set isn't amazing? It's the best set in the game.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What do you mean Glad set isn't amazing? It's the best set in the game.

Hmm okay, I just rarely see that as the recommended set for anything really. I've alwasys used it and felt it was good, but it seems most everyone settles on the elemental sets.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Hmm okay, I just rarely see that as the recommended set for anything really. I've alwasys used it and felt it was good, but it seems most everyone settles on the elemental sets.

It's team-dependent, but any sword/polearm/greatsword character that will be serving as a fill DPS or has long attack-based burst windows benefits from it. Diluc, Chongyun, Razor, and some builds of Keqing/Jean/Bennett/Xiangling all benefit from Glads.

Crimson Witch and Thunderfury are also really good but when it comes to "best" options in Genshin, it's always team dependent. If you're not running Fischl, your Diluc probably shouldn't run Crimson Witch.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Glad is also just hard to farm since it's only from the bosses, but two piece glad two piece ele is also probably the most versatile set for a lot of carries.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's team-dependent, but any sword/polearm/greatsword character that will be serving as a fill DPS or has long attack-based burst windows benefits from it. Diluc, Chongyun, Razor, and some builds of Keqing/Jean/Bennett/Xiangling all benefit from Glads.

Crimson Witch and Thunderfury are also really good but when it comes to "best" options in Genshin, it's always team dependent. If you're not running Fischl, your Diluc probably shouldn't run Crimson Witch.

Currently I am running Klee, Childe, Qiqi, and Venti as my main team. I have the glad on Childe only because I use him a lot for the bow (Rust). I also have a Diluc but I did not level him up yet though after this event it might be worth it since there's lots of exp books this event.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Currently I am running Klee, Childe, Qiqi, and Venti as my main team. I have the glad on Childe only because I use him a lot for the bow (Rust). I also have a Diluc but I did not level him up yet though after this event it might be worth it since there's lots of exp books this event.

4-piece Glad doesn't make sense on Childe because his weapon type is a bow. I assume you've got two-piece Glad and two-piece something else for him.

But yeah, 4 piece Glad doesn't really fit on your team. You're probably going 4 piece Lavawalker's on Klee (or 2 piece Glad/2 piece Crimson Witch), 2 piece Glad/2 piece Noblesse on Childe, whatever on Qiqi, and 4 piece Viridescent on Venti.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
4-piece Glad doesn't make sense on Childe because his weapon type is a bow. I assume you've got two-piece Glad and two-piece something else for him.

But yeah, 4 piece Glad doesn't really fit on your team. You're probably going 4 piece Lavawalker's on Klee (or 2 piece Glad/2 piece Crimson Witch), 2 piece Glad/2 piece Noblesse on Childe, whatever on Qiqi, and 4 piece Viridescent on Venti.

I do in fact have 2 piece glad for childe, not 4. For Qiqi, I think it also might work, only because she's atk based.

I'm not going to farm artifacts until AR45 though, so I've been slogging through, though childe's dps with that one artifact went through the fucking roof, hitting for 3000-4000 on crits of normal attacks is sexy af.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
if you're using Qiqi more for heals, better to run 4 pc maiden's in that case. Her damage is never going to be amazing, so you might as well heal everyone faster so you can switch her out faster.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Out of town through Sunday and don’t really feel like doing this on mobile. Maybe I can log in to get the daily gems but will miss a ton of the Fischl event. Kind of sucks but oh well.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I just got a skyward pride claymore and I just leveled up wolf's gravestone to 80 last week :0

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I have to say the new content & event (despite needing to use resin for reward collection) reinforces my love of this game when they let you do meaningful shit.

I just got a skyward pride claymore and I just leveled up wolf's gravestone to 80 last week :0

I'll take that gravestone off your hands ;D

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have to say the new content & event (despite needing to use resin for reward collection) reinforces my love of this game when they let you do meaningful shit.

I'll take that gravestone off your hands ;D

They need to have events like this on a continual basis though. Having 1 mega event every month that lasts a week with a bunch of worthless/dumb events for the 3 other weeks is kinda meh.

If this game had events like this on a continual basis, man I'd almost never put this shit down.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I agree.

Even if you 100% no lifed this game you could puts hundreds of hours in just building your characters and farming artifacts. I'd even level Amber. ;]

I did another 10 roll and got Childe which leaves me with Razor/Qiqi as my last two missing. That banner luck was pretty freaking great for 30 rolls. Keqing, Childe, Diona, 2 Ningquang and 2 Beidou. But I'm tapped of primos and only gaining from these events/8 more days of welkin since I'm staying adamant on no more spend until they do some meaningful resin changes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
All the talk in here is like trying to read greek written in adunaic, but I like the pictures and videos :D