Genshin Impact

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you can't hit AR46 without raising WL to 6? I hit AR45 a week or so ago and didn't do the ascension quest since I saw no reason to do so, the drops in the overworld will be the same, and WL doesn't affect Domains at all. Yet, now it seems I can't hit AR46 without doing the ascension quest, though I'm still getting ARXP at least.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So you can't hit AR46 without raising WL to 6? I hit AR45 a week or so ago and didn't do the ascension quest since I saw no reason to do so, the drops in the overworld will be the same, and WL doesn't affect Domains at all. Yet, now it seems I can't hit AR46 without doing the ascension quest, though I'm still getting ARXP at least.

Yeah I think it'll accumulate the adv exp but you have to up the world level to actually level up. Did the same thing at 25.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I could be wrong but I think WL effects world boss (cubes and plants) drops?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It wouldn't effect Stormterror, since that functions like a Domain. Not sure about Childe since I still haven't bothered with the new Story quests. I guess it could effect the Wolf, but when I killed it after hitting AR45, I got 2 legendaries + Legendary ascension mat. So at the moment, I see no reason to get WL6, and nothing opens up in the AR46-AR49 range either as far as I know. Strange section of levels.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It wouldn't effect Stormterror, since that functions like a Domain. Not sure about Childe since I still haven't bothered with the new Story quests. I guess it could effect the Wolf, but when I killed it after hitting AR45, I got 2 legendaries + Legendary ascension mat. So at the moment, I see no reason to get WL6, and nothing opens up in the AR46-AR49 range either as far as I know. Strange section of levels.

I'd wager the main reason to up the WL to 6 would be that it simply increases your odds of blues/purples from normal mobs, as well as purple artifacts from trash mobs since most everything is 60+ at that point. At WL5, there's still a fair amount of sub level 60 things.

Another lucky roll today I think.

I'm actually looking forward to artifact farming.

1605824182601.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, artifact farming is fun. Still sitting on 20 fragile resin at AR 47 now... don't really feel compelled to dump them all just yet. I just hope on and farm a bit before work and after and it feels nice. I may dump them on the new water set when that comes out for Childe. Got him in 30 pulls no pity and been enjoying him. He's not really a true stay on the field carry type but his burst is huge.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I spent some fragile resin on this event because oooooh lawd the heros wit and mora.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
don't spend fragiles, you'll get plenty enough just doing regular resin to buy out the entire shop.

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is the co-op something you can do without gimping progress? Would like to get my brother to pick this up and run stuff together.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Is the co-op something you can do without gimping progress? Would like to get my brother to pick this up and run stuff together.
Coop enables you to double your access to world resources. Definitely doesn’t gimp anything

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfect, thanks...
Co op allows you to run domains and bosses, plus farm resources (not plants though). No co op questing, and some quests will block co op until finished. Also, no co op for Stormterror or Children, just Wolf and the others.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So, having been on vacation and away since last Monday, any short tips for catching up on the event?

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Probably just focus on clearing out the Hero Wits and Mora... probably wouldn't worry about the ascension mats. Also you will need to make sure you get the crown thingy from the next shop that comes out tomorrow.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So, having been on vacation and away since last Monday, any short tips for catching up on the event?
There’s maps for the world spawn fragments if you’re inclined to pick all of them up (only need 7 per area to complete the quests though). The 4 frags per 10k mora and heroes wits are the best deals. To max rewards you need to do 30 star frag events, but I’d do at least 18 for battle pass xp.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Really the main thing is making sure you’re in a position to get the free Fischl. Even if you have her, the first two constellations are so good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the tips.

Hunting for those stupid fragments is a huge PITA for some reason. I may just focus on the 2nd part. If I’m bored maybe doing the 3 quests for the first part for the gems.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So the BP 10000 exp weekly cap bullshit absolutely takes effect before you can complete all of the dailies/weeklies for the week.

This whole cap thing is so retarded.

1606078522058.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So the BP 10000 exp weekly cap bullshit absolutely takes effect before you can complete all of the dailies/weeklies for the week.

This whole cap thing is so retarded.

View attachment 319206
Only because they included reputation quests and bounties. It wasn’t possible before 1.1.

I’m good with it because it means I don’t have to waste time doing ley lines and domains without using resin.