Genshin Impact

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably just focus on clearing out the Hero Wits and Mora... probably wouldn't worry about the ascension mats. Also you will need to make sure you get the crown thingy from the next shop that comes out tomorrow.
What does the Crown actually do?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Only because they included reputation quests and bounties. It wasn’t possible before 1.1.

I’m good with it because it means I don’t have to waste time doing ley lines and domains without using resin.

I get it, I just don't know why its there. Like, okay, so instead of 10000 you can earn what.. 10900?

Is that really that important to cap this?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I get it, I just don't know why its there. Like, okay, so instead of 10000 you can earn what.. 10900?

Is that really that important to cap this?
I haven’t tried, but I imagine purchasing levels counts against the weekly cap. I imagine that’s the intent and not making sure the peasants don’t get 900 more xp per week

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t tried, but I imagine purchasing levels counts against the weekly cap. I imagine that’s the intent and not making sure the peasants don’t get 900 more xp per week

I've never purchased levels, but that would be equally retarded on their part. They would be pants on head retarded to stop someone from spending 5320 primogems + $19.99 to max it on day one.

Don't think that's the case though but who knows.

The only way the 10000 cap makes sense is if there were hundreds of things that counted toward the pass, and there are many different things you can do to work your way to 10000.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
1606457869684.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
So like 5 years and $2k spent later we get to the entire land mass? =D

It would be pretty interesting that after the gacha money wanes they would release Genshin as an actual full game. The graphic style will hold up and I imagine with all the content and chars it could do really well, but I have no idea what the planned longevity of this game is.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I just finished the event quest line. I’m surprised at the production value. If they can keep this up for every 6 weeks I imagine the game will have some legs to it.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I just ascended my world level to 6 (AR 45) and thought I’d go farm the good artifacts I’d been waiting for. Ummm, the domains totally kicked my ass. I managed to find one I could do, but not even for the artifacts I really want. Time to farm some character, talent, and weapon levels I guess

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to this new banner since Razor is still my main DPS and he's only c1, wouldn't mind picking up Zhongli just for something new if it happens. Have like 10k gems saved up since I haven't pulled at all since umm... well, a while? Need to find that chart about how many Writ it takes to go from 80 > 90 to make sure I keep enough banked and also maybe go try to farm some stuff since my gear is still far from optimal. Would like to get my sub team levelled up and geared a bit more also. The last month or so have really just been logging on for dailies, with a week of vacation haven't even focused on battle pass and trying to get the weapon this cycle.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I just ascended my world level to 6 (AR 45) and thought I’d go farm the good artifacts I’d been waiting for. Ummm, the domains totally kicked my ass. I managed to find one I could do, but not even for the artifacts I really want. Time to farm some character, talent, and weapon levels I guess
The AR45 domains are pretty unforgiving but there are tricks to make them at least approachable. I had to pay attention to the artifacts and set bonuses on my other characters for the first time. Don’t be afraid to use food and resistance potions. They can make the difference between chain failure and winning by a slim margin.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Just coop them. Much much easier as a group. Try to focus fire the same target. If your main dps character is taken, just bring some support or healer, its fine.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just coop them. Much much easier as a group. Try to focus fire the same target. If your main dps character is taken, just bring some support or healer, its fine.
I’ve actually never tried coop for those domains. Is it pretty active/generally successful?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The AR45 domains are pretty unforgiving but there are tricks to make them at least approachable. I had to pay attention to the artifacts and set bonuses on my other characters for the first time. Don’t be afraid to use food and resistance potions. They can make the difference between chain failure and winning by a slim margin.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have a challenge, and I’ve definitely put off fully kitting out my team with good artifacts because I was waiting for AR 45 (and quite frankly, I didn’t really have to because I have a few pretty solid team comps)

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I’ve actually never tried coop for those domains. Is it pretty active/generally successful?
Yes, it really is. sometimes there are dumbfucks like when noone wants to bring a fire character to a domain that absolutely requires fire, or people that stand in the ice clouds and die (to be fair it is a lot of fucking damage and I have died in them a couple times) but it's pretty rare to fail and almost always finishes faster than soloing it (usually sub 2 minutes, sometimes 2 and a half).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it really is. sometimes there are dumbfucks like when noone wants to bring a fire character to a domain that absolutely requires fire, or people that stand in the ice clouds and die (to be fair it is a lot of fucking damage and I have died in them a couple times) but it's pretty rare to fail and almost always finishes faster than soloing it (usually sub 2 minutes, sometimes 2 and a half).
Nice. I’ll definitely have to try it now. I’ve been stubbornly soloing the painful ones with suboptimal groups

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I started out doing co-op for all the domains but at AR 49 now I can sub 2 minute most of them and some sub 1 minute. Venti with 4 piece Viridescent makes almost everything a joke. The fire set domain is the toughest probably. That one also sucks for co-op because it's negative for both fire and electro and that is most people's main dps and they insist on bringing them in.