Genshin Impact

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished all the prologue and not that it is a spoiler or anything but just in case

So my suspicion at the start was correct. We're basically playing out a Will Wight Cradle novel? If so that is fine that series is awesome.

I haven't toyed with Elemental Mastery but did notice that the +Elemental Damage mod made my Amber's DPS sky rocket. So thinking about going that route with everyone. Still need to focus on a solid party though and maybe start focusing materials? It is so early and usually in these mobile games I just hoard everything until I brick wall and then invest specifically in order to reach end game and then get farming builds set up for others.

Traveller, Kaeya, Amber, Lisa, Noelle, Barb, Chongyun, Razor, Ningguan are the ones I'm going to go with until I save up more resources for pulls or other banners. And out of those I've mostly focused on Amber, Lisa, and Chong, just as far as comfort in swapping in out and using skills.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So uh... is this good y/n? Can I pick it up on mobile and play and then continue on my desktop (and eventually switch)?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've been using Keqing/Venti/Xingliang/Barb, with Xing laying down Pyro and Keqing exploding things after. Or if some element is around, I use Venti to Swirl, then explode things with Keqing. Yet, I'm starting to think Cryo+Electro might be something to aim for, that seems to do extreme dmg.

Also, I'm curious about Elemental Mastery. I know it buffs combo damage, but who needs it? I'm assuming its the character that triggers the combo, while the starter would want to buff Elemental / Energy Recharge.
Ha that’s my exact team now too. Wish there were more cryo chars as the free guy seems very meh

Venti makes some stuff so much easier, glad I pulled him

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So uh... is this good y/n? Can I pick it up on mobile and play and then continue on my desktop (and eventually switch)?
I'm enjoying it. Combat system is fun, environment is incredible, exploration, lots of puzzles and shit like a Zelda game, music is incredible, crafting is decent, story and voice acting are a bit weebish but still decent. Gacha aspects are eh - bunch of different currencies, none that I've been enticed enough to spend money on and I tend to whale a bit. Inventory management is gonna get out of hand, since you have 30,000 (!!) slots. I really enjoy rpg's that give you a lot of avenues to upgrade your character, like Lost Story or Xenoblade. Account level, weapons, weapon levels, character levels, artifacts (gear), artifact levels, talents, and more. On a bunch of characters.

I would start on mobile, and fully setup an account: link your email, link your Google/Apple account, create a username and password. From there you can login with the username/password on your desktop.

Is it on switch yet, er nah? I didn't see it on the Nintendo store.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha that’s my exact team now too. Wish there were more cryo chars as the free guy seems very meh

Venti makes some stuff so much easier, glad I pulled him
Qiqi is a pretty strong cryo melee, but a 5*, and her healing will probably get nerfed at some point. I was hoping to get Chong on a pull, but nope. Kaeya is also pretty strong for straight dps, but you need some constellations for him to really shine.

Mihoyo has said they want to have a Switch version, but have given no time frame.

Once you hit AR20, you'll unlock Spiral Abyss. This is the "endgame" content to challenge yourself. To get Xingliang for free you'll need to clear Floor 3, Chamber 3. Try your best to have a character or each element at lvl40, with a as strong a weapon as you can manage. Starting on Floor 5, you'll want 2 full teams of lvl50+, since each Floor is split into two sections, one for each team (after selecting the teams, they are locked). The Chambers you need to clear will through various combinations of mobs at you, usually to "kill XX in X time". This is the content that got the big nerf in terms of currency.

During the betas, the Spiral Abyss rewards would reset monthly (each of the 12 Floors would give primogems based on how well you did), but now, only Floors 9+ will reset (twice a month). Clearing through Floor 8 will net you around 2400-ish primogems, but will take strong teams to do so.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thought I was keeping track of the Anemoculous but am two short... this is going to be fun to find :\

Pulled Xingaling this morning, not mad about that.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Have you been saving the found locations on the map? I saw a tip that suggested doing so because finding the 1 missing one out of 72 would be a nightmare. Started doing that because I know I'd end up in your situation. Also, I posted an interactive map in the op that's shows locations if you haven't checked It out.

If anyone has good sites/tips that would be helpful, let me know. I'll do my best to keep the OP updated with info for new players.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Have you been saving the found locations on the map? I saw a tip that suggested doing so because finding the 1 missing one out of 72 would be a nightmare. Started doing that because I know I'd end up in your situation. Also, I posted an interactive map in the op that's shows locations if you haven't checked It out.

If anyone has good sites/tips that would be helpful, let me know. I'll do my best to keep the OP updated with info for new players.

Yeah, that is what I did yesterday using your map and marked them off as I got them. No idea where it got off track though. My guess is Stormfeather area which thankfully is small, because the rest are basically just out in the open with exception of the two island ones and a couple hidden on the side of a cliff. I'll just reset the damn thing and check again today.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Pulled three times.

Twice on the newbie banner. Once on the wind bard banner.

Got Chongyun ( frost great sword guy)
Earth maid
Electro archer girl x2

Current group is double frost double electro using kaeya and lisa along with Chong and archer.

Seems to work great. Lisa and Chong pair really well together.

I am going to run this party for as long as it will work.

Unlocking the first constellation on the archer wasn't a huge bonus. Just increases her normal attack by 22%

Fun game so far.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Just started this, pulled Diluc on the discounted beginner banner thing. Game is reasonably fun, much better controls on PC compared to phone, but I guess that's to be expected

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So I just pulled a 4* Razer, but when I go to his character sheet it's only 1*

Really like Noelle, throw up some ranged shit with another caster, then just pop shield and mindlessly roll over shit. Fire or Wind + Earth.

Water+Electro combo seems the nastiest. Anemo/Wind+Fire a close second.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So I just pulled a 4* Razer, but when I go to his character sheet it's only 1*

Really like Noelle, throw up some ranged shit with another caster, then just pop shield and mindlessly roll over shit. Fire or Wind + Earth.

Water+Electro combo seems the nastiest. Anemo/Wind+Fire a close second.

4* only represents the ummm starting quality for an item or character. Not that they are already leveled and awakened to that when pulled.

• 1Jonesing

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So why do I keep getting an error when I pick a twin and type in the name? It keeps saying that the name must be at least 1 character, even though I typed it in.

On the bright side they fixed the download speeds, took me like 5 minutes to download and install this morning.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So why do I keep getting an error when I pick a twin and type in the name? It keeps saying that the name must be at least 1 character, even though I typed it in.

On the bright side they fixed the download speeds, took me like 5 minutes to download and install this morning.
Screenshot?