Genshin Impact

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Found out something interesting today, apparently, the instructor set does not work as described. There are a few others (A Geo set that says 30% RES but actually means damage, takes it from C class to S class) but the instructor set stood out to me since I actually use it. It only gives the bonus to the two characters that create an elemental reaction. I haven't tested it out but now I'm curious since my rotation was fire breathing bear, lightning bird into razors elemental attack. I wonder if he has been getting any benefit from the support characters.
That geo set makes me want to finally level up my Ningguang even tho it would gimp my abyss progress by a month lol

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what geo set? anyone got a screen? might have to whip out noelle since im mostly f2p
The 4-piece bonus has a mistranslated description where it says party members will get a 35% RES buff towards whatever element of crystal they pick up, that a Geo use makes. Yet, in reality its a 35% DMG buff for that element. So if you're Geo user makes a Pyro crystal, switch to a Pyro user to pick it up and get 35% more pyro dmg (if I understood the description). Would make a Geo user very valuable in any setup.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
That's going to be absurd when Zhongli comes out, with geo traveler + ningguong....

Traveler makes a meteor, switch to Zhongli with the set, hold E to break them and get the innate buff plus the geo crystal buff, use his Q to make the enemy take another stacking 20% geo damage, then finally switch to ningguong, set up her burst, then let it fly.

If Zhongli is the next banner and he comes with a rate up for Ningguong, i'll probably whale on that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's going to be absurd when Zhongli comes out, with geo traveler + ningguong....

Traveler makes a meteor, switch to Zhongli with the set, hold E to break them and get the innate buff plus the geo crystal buff, use his Q to make the enemy take another stacking 20% geo damage, then finally switch to ningguong, set up her burst, then let it fly.

If Zhongli is the next banner and he comes with a rate up for Ningguong, i'll probably whale on that.
Yea, I'll be able to hit pity on whatever banner is next. I had thought that it would be Xiao, but a streamer brought up some good points on how Xiao might be delayed til Feb (maybe getting a rework and being linked with the Lantern Festival).

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Found out something interesting today, apparently, the instructor set does not work as described. There are a few others (A Geo set that says 30% RES but actually means damage, takes it from C class to S class) but the instructor set stood out to me since I actually use it. It only gives the bonus to the two characters that create an elemental reaction. I haven't tested it out but now I'm curious since my rotation was fire breathing bear, lightning bird into razors elemental attack. I wonder if he has been getting any benefit from the support characters.

There's a whole video on the mistranslations of this. Such as the widsith being wrong, etc etc.

The instructor set is covered, I timestamped it for you.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Went back into abyss finally to try some stuff out before reset. My characters slap. Cleared to 11. 3 starred floors 1-9.

Still wearing complete trash artifacts I haven't touched since AR20 (+0 on practically everyone), but almost every char I have is now L60 ascend/weapons/max talents with my jean and diluc being L70 w/ L80 weapons. Just gotta get bennet and sucrose up next and I'll have finished the first big character goals.

Going to be fun to see what can be done when I actually get some gear to invest in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You seem pretty well setup for 12f, so it'll just come down to a bit of rng and technique. I cleared *3* each) up to 9f, but haven't attempted it yet, no real desire as yet. Have my main trio at lvl80, with two lvl80 weapons. Several characters at lvl60 now (not ascended up yet though), with weapons at various stages. Artifacts are a mess atm, nothing really good but decent.

Did a bunch of Mora Ley Lines today to replenish what I've spent on Talents the past few days. You get a lot of secondary materials from doing them, which is a nice bonus. Not sure who to ascend in which order out of the lvl60's I have currently, all of them eventually. I'll hit ar43 tomorrow, and probably ar45 after the v1.1 patch. Then I'll dive back into the Domains.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah after hitting 40 today I had enough to immediately take Razor and Xiangling to 80 and their weapons to 80, and talents waiting for the 5* drops. Not quite sure who to make my 3rd focus, then generally a lot of others sitting at 60. Feels okay since with those two at cap and not really sweating the Level 90 stuff I can be a little more liberal with others for a few.

Like you mostly did Mora Ley line to replenish that sink from today. Did a Wolf and got two 5* artifacts, one was a good Troupe piece with two decent rolls.

Kind of feel like I can goof off and relax and wait for 1.1 and not stress about pushing to 45.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did anyone get the "Adventurers, Assemble" ingame mail today? I got it on my ps4 account, but not my pc accounts. It is basically an invite-a-friend event where if the friend hits ar15 both players get some awards.

Edit: Ah, its kinda pointless unless you made reroll accounts with emails, since it only works on new accounts at or under ar7.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was going to farm Anemo Hypostasis this morning but the respawn is screw ball. I had it twice where it was the normal few minutes, teleport to statue, run back, respawn. The third time it took a little longer. Now it has been over an hour. Camped out at a statue, went to make breakfast, ate it, did some morning work emails, came back, nothing. Not showing respawn in the Adventure Book either.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Was going to farm Anemo Hypostasis this morning but the respawn is screw ball. I had it twice where it was the normal few minutes, teleport to statue, run back, respawn. The third time it took a little longer. Now it has been over an hour. Camped out at a statue, went to make breakfast, ate it, did some morning work emails, came back, nothing. Not showing respawn in the Adventure Book either.
For the geo cube I walk out of the arena, quit the game for a couple minutes and load back in and it’s up. I assume it works like that for the other bosses but I haven’t tried the anemo cube specifically.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
For the geo cube I walk out of the arena, quit the game for a couple minutes and load back in and it’s up. I assume it works like that for the other bosses but I haven’t tried the anemo cube specifically.

yeah I logged out and back in and he was up. 5 times no 5* and no Gladiator at all. But I think I'll do Venti next so he's leveled up not really a waste of time.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone want to join up and finish off the Co Op achievements (other than the 100 domans)?

UID: 601249720

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'd like to knock some of those out. Also want to set up a crystal farming group on set days with people who have full respawns - it's quadruple the crystal ore guys.

UID: 603994152

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Anyone want to join up and finish off the Co Op achievements (other than the 100 domans)?

UID: 601249720

I'd like to knock some of those out. Also want to set up a crystal farming group on set days with people who have full respawns - it's quadruple the crystal ore guys.

UID: 603994152
Added you both. I'm hoping to catch one of you on currently to spawn this heart island luxurious chest!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Added you both. I'm hoping to catch one of you on currently to spawn this heart island luxurious chest!
I can be on in about 45m or so.

Edit: I farmed my crystals yesterday, so they should be up Saturday afternoon-ish.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Somebody joined and currently clearing me out lol - but I got the heart chest!

Octave

Trakanon Raider
Can we get a tally of how much everyone spent so far on this free to play game? I'm curious about averages.

I don't like the idea of the game adding a kernel module to my PC that loads even when the game isn't running. It does, however, look like a very well-made game.