Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Just because you chased someone down and surrounded them with armed men, doesn't mean that you lose your right to self defence if the unarmed guy goes vaguely near you to get away so you shoot him just in case.

What if you were jogging through a neighbourhood, 5 strippers surrounded you and forced your dick into them. Does that make them rapists? I don't think so, you have to penetrate someone for it to be rape, not engulf them.
1637166059131.png

Either way, you need to take a break, son.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if they didn't work on the same cases, if they were working in the same district/county/city/whatever that'd be suspect as hell

• 3Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
But these fags are liberals so any investigation into this would be labeled as homophobic, invasion of privacy and…sure why not racist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was the withheld video the same one they blew up to try and show kyle was threatening people? If so, which version did they zoom/enhance?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Was the withheld video the same one they blew up to try and show kyle was threatening people? If so, which version did they zoom/enhance?
Yes. They zoomed and enhanced the low resolution one, which is why people are in an uproar about it. The high resolution one shows he didn’t point the weapon and was never shown during the trial at all not even submitted to the defense. They used the low resolution to try to get away with something that didn’t happen.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Fatlock said something along the lines of "our video is better than that" in regards to the footage the defense was using so I think the prosecution's stuff was all the higher res footage. They showed a bunch of snipets and I'm not sure anyone knows if every single thing they showed was from the same higher res source.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm assuming if the judge dismisses with predjudice, it makes the coming lawsuits for defamation a lot more difficult. Any lawyers care to confirm or deny that assumption?

I hope it's a full acquittal for many reasons, but the most important thing is the kid goes free. So I will take a mistrial. I don't think he needs to big payday to live a successful life.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still think the fag jury is going to compromise and give him 5 years for some bullshit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I really wonder if this case is a little microcosm of how digital footage gets used in criminal trials all around the country. The software says it's for investigations only, we're claiming magnification algorithms that add and color pixels don't add detail, the defense gets some footage by email and it's compressed all to hell, the expert doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and a kid's life is on the line.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still think the fag jury is going to compromise and give him 5 years for some bullshit.

i would take 5 years vs. a murder conviction

also, they should have trotted out the chicago mutual combat defense

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm? The jury just gives the verdict, the judge decides sentencing. You mean they’ll find him guilty on one of the lesser charges? I haven’t read all the charges so don’t really know all the outcomes he’s facing.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 382880

Enemy of the fucking people.

Loved kids? Is this satire?

Edit: Yeah, not surprised it's fake. What gave it away was saying he had five kids. I can't fathom that mr 5'3'' managed to have five kids with women. I think he had one with a past GF and that's it.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
when kyle is free of all charges, he needs to take that bail money and move the fuck out of kenosha, b/c every cop and prosecuter is gonna try to give him a ticket for jay walking.

Pffft pussy, he should come back with friends and clean up the corrupt town ....

wp7225333.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.