<Silver Donator>
Bingers other weapon
1637172458664.png

• 18Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 19 users

Caliane

this hi res video shit. holy fucking shit. mistrial, and arrest the prosecution.
how the fuck is the defense not losing their shit over this?

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Caliane

legal bytes just brought up a good point too.

all these anonymous fbi footage, etc. The court can't handle enlargement algorithms. Is anyone checking this footage for deep fakes? who is the source?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

all these anonymous fbi footage, etc. The court can't handle enlargement algorithms. Is anyone checking this footage for deep fakes? who is the source?

The commentary from these lawyers is enough to turn your shit white.

Here's some anonymous drone footage. Was it tampered with? Don't know. How did you get it? It was given to me. I'm not saying it happened here but the FBI could use their massive resources to fiddle with a piece of footage in very subtle ways that would be all but impossible to notice and drop it off anonymously.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One or two jurors is yelling, 'but he provoked them!', and the other 10 are, 'no he didn't, omg! you're so stupid' and here we are.

And you just know it's women too.

The prosecutor being a good orator and well-spoken in their world goes a long way. They can't believe the prosecutor would lie, or waste all those words for nothing.

There is a female element afoot here for absolute sure. "But he said it so good!"

Bitches man... bitches.. - furor

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

She mentioned the jury not being sequestered too. My question is, after the Chauvin trial, why wasn't this done by default?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
wheres the jury instruction reminding these dumbass jurors that the prosecution is not sworn in

as seen in the cosby trial bond hearing some years ago, you can just make shit up and lie during argument

• 1Like

Caliane

this judge.

"so, there I was fighting versus the redcoats, and stopped at bills shoeshine shop.."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pffft pussy, he should come back with friends and clean up the corrupt town ....

wp7225333.jpg

That needs some shooping. Kyle up front. Zimzam and maybe chauvin on either side. Who else will fill out the posse?

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.