Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliane

The A.I. software paperwork expressly saying, it should not be used for evidence was brought up. someone is getting in contact.
Like the long barrel rifle/shotgun exception.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
One or two jurors is yelling, 'but he provoked them!', and the other 10 are, 'no he didn't, omg! you're so stupid' and here we are.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It worries me that it is taking this long to decide, and now are asking to review videos again. They looking for an excuse to convict him?

• 5Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I really wonder if this case is a little microcosm of how digital footage gets used in criminal trials all around the country. The software says it's for investigations only, we're claiming magnification algorithms that add and color pixels don't add detail, the defense gets some footage by email and it's compressed all to hell, the expert doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and a kid's life is on the line.
Here’s an anecdote. I recently handled a criminal matter in one of local courts. The prosecutor gives me surveillance footage from a fishbowl camera that gives a 360 degree angle. No decoding software, and claims thats how they got it from the source. I show up on the eve of trial, and the prosecutor is using software it now claims it got from the source to show the video, which has the footage decoded into four frames, for easy use on a monitor. I object, and the judge says, sucks for you, state produced the footage and was under no obligation to give you the decoding software.

In the same case, the prosecutor failed to disclose a potential witness and witness statement to me. I only knew about it because if you watch the body camera footage, the arresting officer coaches the witness on what to put into the statement. I called her out for it, and she tries to downplay the whole thing as no big deal. I then tell her I want to discuss the matter with the judge, and for the first time in the two years the case was pending does she suggest a deferred deal.

Make no bones about it. Prosecutors are fucking scum.

Last edited:
  • 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Jury is asking to review videos/pictures so now theyre discussing wtf to do.

No one even knows how to do this by the numbers. The judge doesn't know. The prosecution and defense? They don't know. How is this uncharted territory? The jury wants to watch footage and they're arguing about -

1. Where can they watch it
2. Who is in the room while they watch it
3. How many times can they watch it
4. Do they just get handed everything or do they have to ask for specific things?

This whole trial is fucking terrifying.

edit - I would be so fucking pissed if I was on the jury and the court was playing games about what we could watch and how we could watch it

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Loved kids? Is this satire?

Edit: Yeah, not surprised it's fake. What gave it away was saying he had five kids. I can't fathom that mr 5'3'' managed to have five kids with women. I think he had one with a past GF and that's it.

Yet another danger presented to society because of inceldom.

The guy was pretty doomed.

Crazy what complete demoralization does to an individual. Unfixable.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No one even knows how to do this by the numbers. The judge doesn't know. The prosecution and defense? They don't know. How is this uncharted territory? The jury wants to watch footage and they're arguing about -

1. Where can they watch it
2. Who is in the room while they watch it
3. How many times can they watch it
4. Do they just get handed everything or do they have to ask for specific things?

This whole trial is fucking terrifying.
At least the Judge is smart enough to say lets figure this out instead of doing whatever.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Loved kids? Is this satire?

Edit: Yeah, not surprised it's fake. What gave it away was saying he had five kids. I can't fathom that mr 5'3'' managed to have five kids with women. I think he had one with a past GF and that's it.
Joseph Rosenbaum is a dead pedophile. Nothing more and nothing less.

Untitled.png

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It worries me that it is taking this long to decide, and now are asking to review videos again. They looking for an excuse to convict him?

unanimous verdict is how the game is played. its not just about the prosecution or the defense that has to do convincing, in the end the jury has to convince each other. The foreman having half a brain and being pro or anti kyle makes a massive difference

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is my expectation at this point too.

The problem with their logic in this is thinking they will appease a mob.

Nothing short of guilty of all counts, and max penalties for all counts will appease the mob. All they want is another reason to rob the stores stocked for black friday and a get out a jail free " i am oppressed " card.

So any compromise the jury makes in convicting him of just " something " will be for naught.
I still think the fag jury is going to compromise and give him 5 years for some bullshit

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
These jurors are scared shitless, and they should be; they have to be citizens, and potentially pay real consequences for it. Let's hope enough American spirit remains in them that they understand what happens to the rest of us if they cow to the pressure. We'll see.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These jurors are scared shitless, and they should be; they have to be citizens, and potentially pay real consequences for it. Let's hope enough American spirit remains in them that they understand what happens to the rest of us if they cow to the pressure. We'll see.
So the system is completely broken ? The penalty for any type of action towards a juror in a trail should be extremely punitive and life changing.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the system is completely broken ? The penalty for any type of action towards a juror in a trail should be extremely punitive and life changing.
This, alongside they should have jurors sequested in a completely separate location and just zoom them in virtually or something that keeps them 100% safe and anonymous.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.