Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
1637349202263.png

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
A lot of them I would wager are driven by pure evil, like Bill De Blasio libeling Kyle after the verdict.

View attachment 383349
People towards the top of the DNC establishment have black holes where a heart should be, they know better, but they just don't care.
Did not take a gun across state lines. Such BS.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ProTip: Anyone still needing to do last minute Holiday shopping, everything in Kenosha is going to be 100% off this weekend.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1229147058%2F0x0.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This was as obvious a case of self defense as you can get. Prosecutors were stupid to even take it to trial and whatever blow back occurs should be placed at the feet of the media exclusively. I hope the kid and the jurors don't have to go into hiding over this. If I was Kyle I would consider changing my name.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Barnes spent all of the other day praising the defenses closing and saying that the jury would find Not Guilty. He said they did a good job and worked with their strengths.

I didn't watch the trial much as it was happening. I did watch the first 30min or so of the defense closing argument and felt he did solid, but definitely needed to key in on some stuff more, like grosskike pointing the gun at him, at least from what I saw. On the other hand the defense video evidence is just so strong, got hit with a rock, kicked in the head, hit with a skateboard, all on video, he tried to run away and fell down. I mean I could see why they could try to phone in the defense the evidence is just so strong for the defense.

He definitely isn't Jose baez, but they got the job done nonetheless

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Twitter enemy of the people, anyone who works at that company deserves an AR-Kyle to the bicep.

lJhcWT4Z.png

• 14Like
  • 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 22 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Boardgame night with my liberal friends tonight. Gonna be making a lot of smugly self-defense jokes.

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Now sue everyone of these faggot communist pieces of shit in the gov/media for the massive amount of lieing and defamation.

Don’t stop until every single one of these evil pieces of shit gets absolutely assfucked.

• 10Like
  • 8Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watching the stream outside and as shit is getting heated there is not a cop to be seen near the steps. What the fuck?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the Jurors can sue the MSM as well for besmirching their verdict.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.