Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Negro please. Not enough of you goyim are capable of the thinking required for scientific progress to get off this planet.
Efd2NlUWoAcyGPu-.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Are term limits really going to help? Seems like politicians would have a hard time being around long enough to build up a base independant from the party so most of their re-election funding would come from those purely partisan groups.
It would at least be a cosmetic improvement. We won't have to watch the Penguin shit himself and waddle around, or Pelosi drunkenly smack her dentures.

In an ideal world the point would be to prevent these politicians from becoming rich being politicians and controlling the narrative of the party because they are rich and politicians. But how to you start from scratch without Boozecube-level events?

• 3Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Whelp I know what movies I'm not watching.
If you have been giving money to Disney for AT LEAST the last 5 or so years you have not been paying attention and should be ashamed of yourself.

I still have Netflix, so glass houses and all that.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If you have been giving money to Disney for AT LEAST the last 5 or so years you have not been paying attention and should be ashamed of yourself.

I still have Netflix, so glass houses and all that.
This guy thinks I pay for these things.

Brian Cox Laughing At You GIF - Brian Cox Laughing At You Giggle - Discover  & Share GIFs

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So do you think the publicists and communication managers that run these accounts inform their bosses regularly or just wing it?

I know Ruffalo is a cucked little bitch, but how can you have a single shred of self esteem and spout this uneducated, ill-informed, embarrassing shit and still expect to be taken seriously.

JoJo. Fucking pet name for a convicted fucking pedophile. This is the depths of sewage to which they are lowering themselves.

I hope his twig and berries shrivel up in shame, crawl down his leg and then to the front door, and turn around a yell "fuck you, cunt" before leaving.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gotta give it up for the man in the Mandalorian armor. 👏👏👏

Do you remember Boba Fett???

Last edited:
  • 5Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Gotta give it up for the man in the Mandalorian armor. 👏👏👏

Do you remember Boba Fett???

lol that was a scene from the Mandolorian? Its like a wrestler beating the shit out of a bunch of babies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff

It’s becoming abundantly clear that if you aren’t encouraging your sons to marry & impregnate white women by 20 years old you are not doing your part. If this continues and men don’t start behaving like men, childless white women will burn the west to ashes.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Pedro Pascals parents were literally thrown out of their own country for being communist revolutionary pieces of garbage. The US let them in and then they shat all over it with complaints, then the father a doctor got caught doing immoral medical shit and fled back to Chile. Pinochet should have given them a helicopter ride when he had the chance.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The very interesting fact is that liability insurance is literally "murder insurance". If you fuck something up and get someone killed, that's what liability insurance covers. If you are a single entity company (consultant) in the oil patch, or a field super, or even a high ranking executive, you most certainly have liability insurance. In fact, for the first two, YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT.

The government is stupid. I know that simplifies a lot, but it is the goddamn truth.

Never carried for myself personally and I design shit left and right for the petro chemical industry. In 30 years I've never had the one engineer I work with not stamp whatever I design in 30 seconds. From pressure vessels down to simple pipe racks and platforms. The engineer does. Lot of my stuff is never stamped.

Biggest payout I've seen was against an erector company. Guy pushed grating out from a platform, walked out onto it and turned around and cut it in half. He fell and died. His wife sued and got a payout.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.