Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Monday, Tucker gets interview with Kyle!

kyle broflovski interview GIF by South Park

Bet he's pretty strung out by then.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Consoom

Attachments

• IMG_20211120_201855686.jpg
    IMG_20211120_201855686.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
  • 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Never carried for myself personally and I design shit left and right for the petro chemical industry. In 30 years I've never had the one engineer I work with not stamp whatever I design in 30 seconds. From pressure vessels down to simple pipe racks and platforms. The engineer does. Lot of my stuff is never stamped.

Biggest payout I've seen was against an erector company. Guy pushed grating out from a platform, walked out onto it and turned around and cut it in half. He fell and died. His wife sued and got a payout.
Yeah, the guy who stamps your drawing is your liability insurance, since by stamping he takes all the responsibility. If that engineer is a "single owner" entity or whatever it is called (company with one employee) he would usually have liability insurance. If he works for a company, the company covers that sort of thing.

My friend recently went to a small company as a consultant and was required to carry insurance. I have always been a company man, so I won't lie and say I understand it that well. And all I have ever stamped are reserves bookings.

Executives have started getting insurance because regulators and lawmakers have started targeting them if the company does something stupid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Gotta give it up for the man in the Mandalorian armor. 👏👏👏

Do you remember Boba Fett???

Seriously - do you think Jesus would judge me for hoping that these two are actually burning in hell? Because I kinda do.

Meanwhile, Hollywood reaching out with prayers for their fellow abusers and pedophiles. Makes sense I suppose.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Rofl there are people commenting that think its a real site and not satire. No surprise really.
Yeah.. HardTimes hasn't gotten enough notice yet for people to realize their game....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah.. HardTimes hasn't gotten enough notice yet for people to realize their game....
Its like "feels like satire..let me click on the main page"
1637466919013.png

Mystery solved.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.