Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol that was a scene from the Mandolorian? Its like a wrestler beating the shit out of a bunch of babies.

Yeah Mandalorian was a bit uneven due to different directors per episode. But that was the literal dumbest fight scene in history. Was like a 5 year old directed it.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm just eternally grateful that the same mental muscle I use to suspend disbelief of a big green hulk guy doing sweet shit on the screen can also disregard their absolutely abysmal political and social stances.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
fuck all these faggots and move over

he's no longer gonna be buying no movie tickets for one, no more
ezgif-6-bf5026c131ca.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
joe rogan and tim poole love this jewy bitch

i don't get it, she gets bullied out of nyt and suddenly shes a media darling?

• 4Barf
  • 3Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

that's how you know Tim and Joe are phonies.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It would at least be a cosmetic improvement. We won't have to watch the Penguin shit himself and waddle around, or Pelosi drunkenly smack her dentures.

In an ideal world the point would be to prevent these politicians from becoming rich being politicians and controlling the narrative of the party because they are rich and politicians. But how to you start from scratch without Boozecube-level events?
You don't. You either hug it out regularly to keep the tree fed or you let it rot away in a cesspool of corruption. Power always corrupts. Every. Single. Time.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

The “He shouldn’t have been there” shit is no different than “She shouldn’t have been walking down the street in a dress if she didn’t want to get raped”. Fuck these people.

• 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The “He shouldn’t have been there” shit is no different than “She shouldn’t have been walking down the street in a dress if she didn’t want to get raped”. Fuck these people.

Also the conservatives that say "he shouldn't have been there" never follow up with "the rioters shouldn't have been there either. cops should have been there, why weren't they?"

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

God what a dumb bitch. The amount of people that don't know what SEMI automatic means is amazing.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Also the conservatives that say "he shouldn't have been there" never follow up with "the rioters shouldn't have been there either. cops should have been there, why weren't they?"

I question any conservative that would say that. Lots of Jennifer Rubins and Mitt Romneys that play word games as much as the Dems. I don't consider them conservatives. Maybe RINOs but definitely not conservatives. Conservatives want to save communities from rioting and racial violence. They understand that a police force may not have the courage or assets to save every person and that citizens sometimes have to stand up. They know the police usually are late to the scene or ignore any crime that doesn't bring the municipality money. Anyone that says to leave it up to the police is either retarded, or a bad actor.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
It’s bad enough the talking media heads that know better but choose to spread false information for their narrative. But what really grinds my gears is the number of people who are convinced in their own head that every ‘protester’ at a BLM ‘rally’ is there for the social justice cause. Be it willful ignorance or just plain low IQ, they don’t grasp that many people at these events are opportunists (often paid) looking for an excuse to cause trouble, and that the actual protesters are just useful idiots. This is why the false narrative about anything related to the Rittenhouse trial and incident having anything to do with race is so infuriating to the enlightened.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jessie Jackson looks in worse shape then Biden. Fucking hell. I like how it said he was leading the march. He had no idea where he was you could tell by his eyes.

You can't tell me he's got more than a year left

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.