Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If Chauvin is any indicator that doesn't mean shit. All that matters is how fucked the jury is.

In the Chauvin case they had biased jurors that were so blatant the whole fucking thing should be considered a mistrial.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If Chauvin is any indicator that doesn't mean shit. All that matters is how fucked the jury is.

Because it's a white kid shooting some white dudes he's got a good honest chance at a fair trial.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
6R9ODL2Q.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
vupvA1ZC.jpeg

Sent this to a guy I know who works at Google. Instantly got blocked.

• 16Worf
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of drama surrounding the judges banning of the term 'victim' is hilarious, given he also banned 'rioter' and 'looter' unless it can be proven they were doing that.

I hope they call the 3rd dude to the stand, ask him point blank are you allowed to carry a weapon? Is this you holding a weapon before being shot, chasing after the defendant? :D

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The amount of drama surrounding the judges banning of the term 'victim' is hilarious, given he also banned 'rioter' and 'looter' unless it can be proven they were doing that.

I hope they call the 3rd dude to the stand, ask him point blank are you allowed to carry a weapon? Is this you holding a weapon before being shot, chasing after the defendant? :D
"can you hold a weapon right now?"

/smirk

• 6Like
  • 4Worf

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Any of you following this currently? Apparently there are some shenanigans around the defense team and finances. The big name defense attorneys that were working jury selection and vetting got fired right before the jury selection happened, and talk is the security manager for the Rittenhouse family is actually the one who is controlling the donation fund, not Kyle's mother as was originally indicated.

Add to that this David Hancock in charge of security might have an interesting past working with various agencies and may be the one that set up the pub meeting with the Proud Boys.

Anyone heard anything more about this? I heard about it from a podcast where Robert Barnes, one of the attorneys who was part of the jury selection team said he got a phone call he was booted while driving up to help with jury selection. Apparently all the big name attorneys working the case were booted and it's just 3 local attorneys left.

• 3Like
  • 2WTF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh no, one grifter fired some other grifters.

As long as he gets acquitted idgaf what happens with the money.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mao

Trakanon Raider
The concern was less about the money. As others have said, if he gets a fair jury he will get an acquittal. But when you dump your jury research and selection team prior to jury selection and just go it alone. Well. It didn't work well for Chauvin and the concern is, especially after hearing from some of the jurors, is that the prosecution has been lying to the media from the start and has tainted a lot of the local jury pool. Jurors apparently are expressing concern about acquittal riots, others saying they heard he was carrying a machine gun and hunting people down.
If those people or other activists get through jury selection, kid is screwed.

Why not use a team to scrub jurors social media and craft jury questions to counter that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I read about that earlier but the moment the name "Barnes" came up I had to take a step back. The dude sticks his nose into everything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The concern was less about the money. As others have said, if he gets a fair jury he will get an acquittal. But when you dump your jury research and selection team prior to jury selection and just go it alone. Well. It didn't work well for Chauvin and the concern is, especially after hearing from some of the jurors, is that the prosecution has been lying to the media from the start and has tainted a lot of the local jury pool. Jurors apparently are expressing concern about acquittal riots, others saying they heard he was carrying a machine gun and hunting people down.
If those people or other activists get through jury selection, kid is screwed.

Why not use a team to scrub jurors social media and craft jury questions to counter that?
Sounds to me like everyone around him, and on his side, are trying to do their best to make sure he gets convicted of this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I did some reading about this earlier. You can call Barnes a grifter, and maybe he is, but at least he tries to win. It seems like the guys around Rittenhouse don't care about winning. It's pretty disheartening honestly. A win in that case would mean something. Seeing him go to jail for a long time would feel bad man.

• 5Like

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I am suspicious of Barnes as well, as Barnes really seems to love himself some Barnes, but he does seem devoted to winning. Which makes sense when you want to tell everyone how great you are. Being a known loser hampers bragging about how great you are.

What worries me though is if this kid loses, what are the follow on effects to gun ownership, self defense law etc, not to mention the kid is innocent by all facts we've seen so far. But this jury convicting cause they are scared or activists? I have little faith left in the legal system.

• 5Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why in the hell aren't jurors just put in a 2 way mirror/glass box with AC for that reason? There have to be enough people going in and out of a court room that you wouldn't be able to singularly identify 12 people out of the mix who voted yay/nay. Keep them protected from blacklash and let them vote based on the merits of the case

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
In the Chauvin case they had biased jurors that were so blatant the whole fucking thing should be considered a mistrial.
I am not sure it was bias as much as it was THE MOST SOCIAL PRESSURE put on a jury than any other time in history. If Chauvin was acquitted of all (or most) charges as what would have happened in a fair and unbiased trial (accidental manslaughter MAYBE) those jurors would have been killed. Or at the very least had everything in their lives destroyed. No question.

And THAT is against the justice system's promise of a fair and unbiased trial.

And THAT is indicative of the further collapse of Western Society.

Remember, Maxine Fucking Waters went to the street to say if he was acquitted there should be violence. And she is still in her seat in Congress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.