Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The question included "...when he is found not guilty"

Which might suggest something else happens if he is found guilty

Yeah, I guess they might have been confused on that though I took it that he thought the not guilty verdict was inevitable.

Genuinely curious, though, on what legally is supposed to happen to the money that's returned

Last edited:

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Oh my god, autistic photographer is DECIMATING the state. What the fuck was the state even doing with this guy in their office? What kind of game were they playing where a PHOTOGRAPHER got himself representation after going to visit them? Literally the States line of questions to the photographer had NOTHING to do with the case and everything to do with them possibly doing something shady.

Holy shit this case is a clown show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't the prosecutors best day but in his defense he stayed up late to watch Rogue One for the 167th time.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh my god, autistic photographer is DECIMATING the state. What the fuck was the state even doing with this guy in their office? What kind of game were they playing where a PHOTOGRAPHER got himself representation after going to visit them? Literally the States line of questions to the photographer had NOTHING to do with the case and everything to do with them possibly doing something shady.

Holy shit this case is a clown show.

First question end with him testifying that the prosecution brought him in and tried to get him to change his statement and then they spend the entire rest of the time almost trying to repair that blowout.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
That prosecutor is super fat. Like, belly fat down the front of the pants, fat

For Wisconsin he about a Medium. A life time of good cheese and great sausage has a price to pay. Also the beer.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
First question end with him testifying that the prosecution brought him in and tried to get him to change his statement and then they spend the entire rest of the time almost trying to repair that blowout.
i believe they failed at trying to make it seem like autistic boy is pro rittenhouse and even tried to seal the deal by saying he's gonna make $$$ by selling the blowup prints that he himself brought in as exhibits

• 2Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
FDyGr9fVkAEcTLj

MF'ing bingers bro.

• 2Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
i believe they failed at trying to make it seem like autistic boy is pro rittenhouse and even tried to seal the deal by saying he's gonna make $$$ by selling the blowup prints that he himself brought in as exhibits

I would have 100% died if the autist was like "Yeah I try to make money from my hobby as a photographer like you try to make money in your hobby as a lawyer."

• 3Ice Burn
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With how much evidence streamed that night, they knew it was terrible to try and win but it was a high profile case for the prosecutors

With that said the defense should have been destroying them but instead the prosecutors are killing themselves with retards and kyles lawers are getting big points for being mediocre lawers.

There was a point the Prosecution and
Defense looked at one another and laghed at how much of a shitfest it is

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It took the trial of George Zimmerman to really clue me in to how terrible the mainstream news media had become.
But Treyvon was such a good young child! He couldn't have been more than 9 years old, based off the pictures the news kept ramming down our throats.

VibeFfH.jpg

See, he also could smile then, so pretend you never saw a more recent picture of him. It didn't exist anyway.

fp5moT9.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Going into this Trial I was expecting hardcaore LAW & ORDER shit.

Instead we're getting night court AT BEST:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So what happens to the bail money that Rittenhouse raised when he is found not guilty?

Does he keep it, or is it returned to donors?

First question is, did he actually post all of the bail or use a bail bondsman? If he used a bondsman, the bondsman gets his money back. He might already have it back. Whoever actually posted it will get it back. So if no bondsman was used, the guy running the gofundme gets it. I doubt like hell he's going to even try to give it back to the donors. I bet he laid out on the gofundme page what his intentions were if anyone can find it or has a screencap. I'm betting the plan was for legal fees and/or given straight to kyle or his family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't call lawyer Lex Luthor for the defense mediocre. He put on a clinic a couple of days ago with Grosskreutz on the stand and pretty much ended the case

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.