Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Here we go again with piece of shit making the dumbest points possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here we go again with piece of shit making the dumbest points possible.

Sadly, this is probably a solid tactic with how dumb a lot of juries are. As long as you seem like you're making a point it's a win. How fucking dumb and meaningless the point is is irrelevant.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
HERE IT COMES BOYS

Binger just said the guy doesnt need an attorney LMAO

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whelp, looks like it isn't. The judge sounded super pissed when he sent the jury out, but now he seems fine.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
L O L

"lets hope its not on one of those boats in long beach harbor"

They gonna crucify this judge.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People who don't want strong, rich families fighting them.

Can anyone in the class raise their hand and tell me one particular family causing them massive grief and exposing them globally?
All of this predates Trump, though. The plan would've been several years further along had Hillary won.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
"Why would you need an attorney?"

I don't know maybe to ensure everything is on the up and up, maybe to make sure his rights are protected from a prosecutor who is a piece of shit.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Why would you need an attorney?"

I don't know maybe to ensure everything is on the up and up, maybe to make sure his rights are protected from a prosecutor who is a piece of shit.

It's another incredibly disingenuous question in a sea of disingenuous questions. You know how the law works and you know why people should hire lawyers but you're going to feign that classic "we're the good guys you just need to be honest with us and everything will turn out fine" horseshit.

I hired a lawyer to protect myself from a system I know almost nothing about yet can wield life and death authority over me. I hired a lawyer because fucks like you try less shit when there's a lawyer between us. I hired a lawyer because ever person I said to hire a lawyer just to be safe and when I was choosing a lawyer not a single lawyer said I didn't need one. Their uniform professional opinion was I needed legal representation. I hired a lawyer because the case was international news and that's going to put massive outside pressure on folks like you to get the outcome very powerful people demand you get and I don't trust any of you or really any human being alive to still play by the rules. You're the same guys that tried to get a photographer to change his statement.

When you're entering in to the legal system, if you can afford it, you should probably get yourself some representation.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My only hope is that there are riots after he is acquitted, and a whole bunch of biceps get vaporized at those riots.

Maybe even start a tiktok trend of destroying your own biceps in solidarity. For BLM

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like because it's all white victims that riots aren't a possibility.

It's the Ahmad Arbery case that's going to be the next dust storm. If that's an acquittal, there will be widespread riots for absolute sure. Possibly on a grand scale.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Like I said earlier Jury Instructions are going to be a very interesting.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Those honkies in the Arbery case are fucked. The optics of rednecks piling in to their pickup armed with shotguns to chase after a black dude are horrible even if he was a burglar they had footage of. They're going to try and say that when Arbery came around the truck he grabbed the one dude's shotgun which is why they shot him. That version of events will be disputed plus the prosecution will hammer home that Arbery was no threat to be chased down like an animal and a call to the police was all that was needed.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sadly, this is probably a solid tactic with how dumb a lot of juries are. As long as you seem like you're making a point it's a win. How fucking dumb and meaningless the point is is irrelevant.

Reminds of dipshit combat sports judges, "he stayed active"

"yeah he got his ass kicked, but he stayed active". this prosecutor is "active".

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
No shit bitch

She has probably spent $30K on dermatology

What's up with this chick? I thought she was a hardcore lib, but over the last few years I have seen things like this from her, common sense things. If I remember right she was kinda ran out of the presidential race. Has she been taking some mini redpills? Or has she taken the giant one? Or does she have common sense but wants to be the blue team and hasn't disabled her hypocrisy and cognative dissonance mechanism yet? Or dropped out of politics and now she can drop the lib bullshit act? I am truly curious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.