Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The defense put Binger on trial, which was excellent and a great play IMO. We'll see how Binger reacts to it, but I can't believe for a second that anyone finds him likable. He's got to be one of the most weasel-looking motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Best case is full acquittal, followed by Binger fired for fucking up a high-profile case, followed by disbarment for prosecutorial misconduct.
We'll see what Clownworld has in store for us.

Binger came across as the classic smarmy liberal condescendingly shitsplaining reasons why you can't believe any one but him. He probably lectures his friends about going vegan, global warming and critical race theory anytime he sips wine.

That shit might have flown mid Trump, but a year into Biden I think most of the US is pretty fed up with Liberals taking down to them

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
And they got Matt Foley on the rebuttal. Hopefully he doesn't get hungry and eat a juror during his speech.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
006e18e74dba3a28a57799add07861a1.jpg

pinch to zoom ipad interpolation

dbd2a7c33aa34ac44f9e368fd7067138.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I can't watch it right now, what happened?
Something about how Kraus is fucking up the fifth amendment right of the Ziminski's who are on trial for related offenses. Not exactly sure...

Jury came back in, and Kraus immediately stepped in it AGAIN. LOOOL

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone needs to accuse rittenhouse of exposing himself so binger will whip his dick out for the jury. That's how lawyering works, right?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Think Krause comes across as a complete slimeball with his petty insults and side comments.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
His head looks so small next to his fatness. He prolly creates his own gravitational pull.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
these ppl are possibly doxxers waiting outside on multiple different days
TPR.jpg

Second-Dude.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-065318_Gallery-461x1024.jpg

Nah that's obviously his D&D group waiting for Dungeon Master Binger to get off work so they can get their D20 on.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regardless of what he's saying, I'd imagine his smugness would turn the jury off to what he's saying
I did a month on a State Grand Jury. This is more true than you know. Common comments after prosecutor presented case...
"Can you believe she wore that outfit?"
"Can he not speak in a monotone?"
"This guy really sucks"
The list goes on. After a while we might discuss the case.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Cowardly shoots a man instead of fighting back….

Ok fat boy…

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.