Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Its a criminal trial, not a civil trial. They need 12/12, not 5/6ths.
Yeah was just wondering why 3 but I think it makes sense. You could rule one way or the other if 10/12 agreed, but 9/12 would be considered hung.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The real predators within a prison system go for the pedophiles because they know that they can do almost anything to them with little repercussion. It's less about a sense of right and wrong and more about preying on the defenseless.

200.gif
Angry Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I dont' feel like googling it, but aren't US marshalls in charge of security in federal courts? Is this happening in the same building that holds a federal court too? He could theoretically have friends who are constables (or whoever handles state courts in WI). But even so, it's hearsay of hearsay. As likely to be someone's opinion as it is to be true.
Threats were made against the judge, this is a federal violation, so a Marshall may have been assigned as security.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should take another day, I've already eaten dinner. Need to be able to go get some butter burgers and cheese curds if they acquit

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Criminal trial.

It's sad that they basically want to vote to convict this kid and ruin his life because they're scared.

If you are afraid of doing the right thing, why the fuck are you on a jury on a high profile case?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The idea that pedophiles are subjected to particularly harsh treatment in prison is a pop culture myth. Prison inmates generally don't give a fuck.

• 2Moron
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
FCK

Just hit apply now instead of order now by accident on the Culvers site, now I have a second job instead of cheese curds.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 10 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The idea that pedophiles are subjected to particularly harsh treatment in prison is a pop culture myth. Prison inmates generally don't give a fuck.

I could see for psychological reasons "atleast i'm better than that"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
But you don't attend the scene, that's the point.

I'd love the law to be that you can just gun these rioters down, but it isn't.

You skipped my question...Naked girl grinding on you says no, do you fuck her anyway Chris? She was 'asking for it' right man?

Also, I might see where you're confused. He wasn't putting down rioters--plenty of people who rioted didn't get shot by Rittenhouse who were well within his range. He shot people ATTACKING him. See the difference?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.