Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arbery's skin color has nothing to do with it, aside from the bad optics of allegedly standing over his corpse and calling him a 'fucking dindu'
If Arbery was some white trash methhead you at least wouldn't have the media circus. Which would improve your chances dramatically.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Just building the further divide that inventors are untouchable. Do so at the ruination of your life, regardless of the reality of the situation. Wise people take this as do not associate with them under any circumstances. There's only downside to it.

It's one of the main drivers for me wanting us to move from a 85% white area, to a 97+% white area.

There is literally zero upside to living with "diversity" anymore.

Grats leftists.

You have conjured your Boogeyman

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Arbery was some white trash methhead you at least wouldn't have the media circus. Which would improve your chances dramatically.
your chances of what, getting away with murder? because if Travis McMichael really threatened Arbery with his shotgun then what happened was murder.

• 2Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Regardless of the outcome he is guilty in the eyes of 1/2 the country.
the problem with this country is not so much a “left” vs “right” issue, as it is a subset of people that are so driven with the need to seek out an authority, and so willing to formulate opinion based on a perceived authorities emotional propaganda. A people that understand there is a bad and a good, but allow the authority to decide the bad from the good, and draw on their emotional gamut, as a means to convince them. Up can be down to this subset of people, if the authority can vest emotions into their argument.

• 2Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
flufferboy.JPG

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
your chances of what, getting away with murder? because if Travis McMichael really threatened Arbery with his shotgun then what happened was murder.

I couldn't care less if they did murder him.

And I'd be thrilled if they did it intentionally, and walk.

Fuck it

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just because you chased someone down and surrounded them with armed men, doesn't mean that you lose your right to self defence if the unarmed guy goes vaguely near you to get away so you shoot him just in case.

What if you were jogging through a neighbourhood, 5 strippers surrounded you and forced your dick into them. Does that make them rapists? I don't think so, you have to penetrate someone for it to be rape, not engulf them.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What if you were jogging through a neighbourhood, 5 strippers surrounded you and forced your dick into them. Does that make them rapists? I don't think so, you have to penetrate someone for it to be rape, not engulf them.

Hey, leave my private life and past out of this.

Said it many times before. What will have the biggest impact on charges if you use a gun for defense will depend on the jury of course but a LOT on the DA. What you get charged with, if you get charged, etc...Guy here was wanted in an adjacent state. Sheriffs office had a reward out for him. Guy broke into a house and a woman grabbed a .22 rifle and guy took off across the pasture. He was running away and she shot him in the back. Not only did he not get charged the sheriffs office in the neighboring state gave her a $5,000 reward. Local gunshop owner who had moved in from CT wrote an article to the paper about it being "technically" illegal. He went out of business shortly later. DA said no way he would/could charge her for shit.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
He did love kids though, that part is real. His criminal record is proof.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, that dude completely disappeared.
He has an interview series on Netflix called My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.

No, I was not aware of this until I googled "What was David Letterman's last interview". My version of the algorithm has never shown me the series.

He was also talking to someone I follow not long ago and for the life of me I cannot remember who it was.

Letterman was one of those love/hate guys. I was not a fan.

Edit Zapatta beat me to it. I posted before I started reading the thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is this real? I can’t find the story.
He sodomized five kids and went to jail for it. I don't understand how somebody who does that doesn't end with a life sentence. Dude preyed on the children of single moms he dated.. Kyle did what the courts failed to do because there was no way he wasn't going to reoffend.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kyle shouldn't have killed him. Because he should have been killed years ago.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.