Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A pedophile, a domestic abuser, and a felon walk into a bar. Kyle says “shots on me”

• 12Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fagolas on twitter keep posting the same thing, this shit has to be bot driven. Every response seems to be formatted slightly different, but states the same shit.

Everyone is just saying they are disgusted with the verdict, and think that its wrong.

Cant explain why, they just "feel" its wrong.

We cant let these pussies that are driven only by emotion have another fucking inch.
A lot of them I would wager are driven by pure evil, like Bill De Blasio libeling Kyle after the verdict.

1637348885599.png

People towards the top of the DNC establishment have black holes where a heart should be, they know better, but they just don't care.

• 13Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One step at a time. This is a step in the direction so that these retarded charges dont get brought altogether.

True, but they also made ALOT of mistakes and when its a situation where your life is on the line like that, that shouldnt be happening.
Agreed. But they got the win and that shit of "its a 6-6 deadlock" can't have been true. it was most likely 1 or maybe 2 holdouts is my guess.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Goddamn TJT TJT what the fuck is that.. the ACLU is nothing but a bunch of race baiting terrorist faggots. See all you shades of gray faggots who can't pick a side are beyond fucking retarded. If you are still sitting on a fence you are just as much the enemy you coward trash faggots. America can only be saved by hugging everyone involved at Twitter, Facebook, all so called journalist, all career politicians top to bottom, all pink, blue, green hairs, karens, joggers, stars of davids, religions of peace, CCP spys, and goat fuckers only then can we begin to heal.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A lot of them I would wager are driven by pure evil, like Bill De Blasio libeling Kyle after the verdict.

View attachment 383349
People towards the top of the DNC establishment have black holes where a heart should be, they are pure evil.
The state lines thing they continue bringing up rustles me.

• 12Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else ready for "The other people" to get ABSOLUTELY fucked in jan?

Oh god I'm so excited to see if the state decides to fuck them because they missed out on Kyle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn TJT TJT what the fuck is that.. the ACLU is nothing but a bunch of race baiting terrorist faggots. See all you shades of gray faggots who can't pick a side are beyond fucking retarded. If you are still sitting on a fence you are just as much the enemy you coward trash faggots. America can only be saved by hugging everyone involved at Twitter, Facebook, all so called journalist, all career politicians top to bottom, all pink, blue, green hairs, karens, joggers, stars of davids, religions of peace, CCP spys, and goat fuckers only then can we begin to heal.

ACLU is a thoroughly anti american entity.

• 7Like
  • 5Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

AR Kyle needs to follow the usual suspects on Twitter and have the lawyers start filing lawsuits. He's going to be rich, bitch!!
Im Rich Chappelles Show GIF

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dodsengel

Trakanon Raider
Barnes levied legit and constructive criticism at the defense but always maintained that the ONLY thing he cared about was Kyle being acquitted of all charges. Stop being a salty cunt.
Not salty at all, this is a great outcome. Was Barnes being legit and constructive when he said someone was deliberately sabotaging Kyle's defense by not wanting him involved? I have yet to see anything to convince me he's not a grifter looking to be the go-to "legal mind" for the right.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah good luck proving in court that DeBlasio actually knows for a fact his statement is false. Or anyone else tweeting provably false statements about Kyle.

You guys don't realize how hard it is to prove defamation.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.